Listen up you stupid reTHUGliKKKAN hillbillies

Listen up you stupid reTHUGliKKKAN hillbillies.

How many kids have to die before you will finally realize that nobody needs a 55.6 caliber assault rifle?
>but muh second amendment, shall not be infringed
The second amendment exists so that the WELL REGULATED MILITIA (aka national guard) can exist. This is what it always meant and what was always understood, not that Cletus and Bubba can own AR15 automatic assault rifles.

We need an assault rifle ban NOW.

Attached: IQ Test.png (599x379, 430.87K)

Jews rape kids because the Talmud says so. It also says Jews should lie to goyim about this

should really be a tranny alter and kids line up to get their genitals mutilated.

>not that Cletus and Bubba can own AR15 automatic assault rifles.

Another liberal talking about something they know nothing about.

6 million. That’s how many.

Ah, I knew this was gay Horsey shill thread before even opening. What a completely toxic fucking faggot that piece of shit is. Terrible artist as well.

Should I buy a CZ Scorpion?

>well regulated : in proper working order
my ar is well greased and in working order

Attached: feminism. single mothers.png (1201x595, 1.3M)

Attached: 1653520633683.jpg (600x789, 71.84K)

Checked and yes

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Obama was the best gun salesman of all time. You’re either trying to sell more or just retarded

Lol, fuck off.

is this fag ever going to learn how to draw a gun correctly? also the NRA is in all his comics, but from what I've heard the NRA is kiked and bluepilled

I'm a tiny Viet manlet hapa, so I'm guessing it would be the best choice for defending myself.

maybe. it's an oversized 32. if it giggles, go for it.

why is the scope on the handguard? doesn't he know the handguards are held on by a spring loaded round clip thing? there will be no accuracy!

>cops
>innocent bystanders
They ain’t innocent but they sure as shit love to stand by lol

why the nra? all the non boomer retard hazgunz i know dislike the nra

>Listen up you stupid reTHUGliKKKAN hillbillies.
Reported for low quality thread making. This whole "HURR I'M PRETENDING TO BE LE EVIL LEFTIST GUN GRABBER GRRRRR" shit needs to fucking stop as a thread format. Jannies, do your fucking jobs.

Of all things, the NRA harms gun owners in a lot of ways.

Horsey is literally an over emotional mid-wit faggot boomer. He never understands what he's trying to portray but always goes for the most hyper emotional leftist reaction possible. Horsey is totally a hack and a complete fucking faggot on top of being a shitty artist. It makes sense how he bombed out of LA and wound up in the shittiest backwards city in the country.

This fucking faggot literally self posts his own bullshit multiple times a day here because he's that fanatical in his progressive lunacy. Little does he know through his mid-wit mental dysfunction that he's just a faggoty lulcow.

HAPPENING MILITIAMAN KILLS FORMER JUDGE-------FUCK THESE GLOWIES