HAPPENING: POWER GRID BLACKOUT INCOMING

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA

BUILDING BACK BLACK
WE MUST SHOW DOWN THE POWER GRID TO SAVE POLAR BEAR

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-194934_Twitter.jpg (1080x1656, 529.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/us/us-midwest-danger-rotating-power-blackouts-this-summer-2022-06-03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link
reuters.com/world/us/us-midwest-danger-rotating-power-blackouts-this-summer-2022-06-03/

Just ban air conditioning. Problem solved.
What's that? You need air conditioning to survive. Oh well. Go ahead and die without it.
Problem solved either way.

yeah fuck with the standard of living some more assholes.

Sorry White farmers but we need that energy to power our ultra high density slave cubes packed to the brim with niggers.

Assets offline means cash since cc and atm won't work, and gas because pumps won't work and deep freezer because fridge won't work and canned food because freezer and fridge and stove won't work and ice

I live in my car. The grid does not concern me.

What part of the u.s. do you live in faggot?

Planned demolition

Blackouts are a small price to pay. We have a moral responsibility to care for the 200,000 undocumented migrants crossing into the US monthly.

In a desert.
You?

>Reuters LMAOOOO

Should be more worried about Monkepoxx

So since we're a 3rd world country now can I finally become a warlord? I want my own band of leather clad roving maniacs to lead with an iron (but fair) fist. I hear it's in vogue right now to raid houses for dish washers and toilet seats. Who wants to join me Any Forums? It'll be fun and we can harass the preppers and steal their women.

why dont thye just stop allowing marijuana grow houses?

Texas
How do you stop sucking cocks long enough to dilate?

ok no need to get crazy. but rolling blackouts would fuck up an indoor grow for sure.

kek

power outages in Chicongo will be interesting.

Really need to get on mass producing small modular reactors.

Already bought 200x 9-hour candles, multiple USB battery packs, an e-reader, and of course handheld video game systems.
I also just got some "cooling towels" that are basically incredibly thin but strong cloth that you soak in water and then wring out to keep cool
They work remarkably well.

Attached: breaking containment.jpg (1818x1001, 305.06K)

Unironically this.

The coasts are the slavers. Flyover country are their slaves.

>people given the choice between essentially infinite energy or shitty panels they slap on their roof that produces fuck all energy
>they actually pick the latter because they were told 'it's green' as if it means anything

If you're in renewable energy marketing kill yourself. You've literally sentenced millions people on this planet to death so you could drive a BMW.

Attached: 1612345418612.png (960x876, 654.83K)

Just reminding everyone here that your local politicians house will have power all year round even during rolling blackouts.
If it gets too hot you can just use their AC

No everyone rush out and buy an electric vehicle

Kek

Why do they keep saying we are in a drought? We've have probably a dozen heavy storms in the last couple months.

Kek

>just buy a tesla

wew lads who would have thought getting rid of all those nuclears and reservoirs could have any effect

they should put the solar panels and windmills ON THE CAR.
problem solved.

Why don’t windmills HAVE SOLAR PANELS