Name ONE reason why cancelling student debt is bad

INB4 muh inflation. Recipients of debt cancellation would be spending money on goods instead of loans, so foh, retard.

Attached: 1507DA42-D0D5-47EB-A912-0CD82DF1BC85.jpg (1600x900, 191.59K)

So they forfeit the debt on lenders so no one would fucking lend anymore or do you want taxpayers to pay for all these student loans and debts people took out irresponsibly? Why not cancel the debt on my mortgage so I get a free home? Cancel the car loan payments on my lambo too! Fuck off you literal retard.

Sorry sweetie, but pay for your shit,
I had to do it, so you do too. =]

Otherwise people like me should be rewarded out money back, with interest of course.

Lmao imagine paying for doing such a boring pretentious shit like uni

Attached: 1654289370874.png (851x721, 275.75K)

Wow you figured it out. You should be an economist.

it removes an incentive for women to get married

if you borrow money then you have to pay it back. That's how deals work retard, no one forced you to go into debt to get a useless degree.

>waaa it’s not fair to me!
Nigga fuck you. Literally every pillar of control told people they NEEDED a four year degree to get a job. So people took out loans, but after graduating, either couldn’t find a job or get paid enough to afford to live. Make the schools pay. Why are you always sucking the institution’s dicks? Man you fucking LOVE it.

Very popular candy here, this is basically a red pill

Attached: 1654004519852.jpg (400x400, 53.04K)

You fell for the college meme, you deserve to die in debt with no bailouts

>explain why you think I'm a parasite
It's self evident.

>bunch of mystery meat and white women take out student loans for gender studies degree
>mass influx of browns and foreign spending fucked taxes and wages
>can't payback loans
>whites that work 45-50 hours a week at actual jobs need to pay off mystery meat loans with taxes
no

>Give me free shit cuz I iz stoopid
Lmao , Entitled much??
Lol pay for your shit you stupid nigger. I did it, you can too.

Sounds like you learned an important lesson about listening to "pillars of control" and trusting the government.

It's a huge fuck you to people that got a degree that either already paid off their debt, or made sacrifices to put themselves through school.

The people in severe debt are typically leftist faggots with worthless retard degrees so they can go homeless paying back the Jews that brainwashed them. I don't care.

Attached: 1648937357963.jpg (640x947, 236.14K)

It’s not in itself bad it’s just more divisive bullshit. If you didn’t bring enough for the whole class type shit… Those of us that pay more in taxes each year than these faggots owe on their student loans are fucking tired of it. Having student debt is such a fucked metric for a gib.

Kill yourself shill.

4 years of college didn’t stop you being retarded did it.

good idea. usury is a crime against God's law and all usurious loans should be nullified. but, home and car loans before student loans, because student loans are for the perpetuation of the university system, whats needed there is to disestablish the universities. 100% of university men recognize that this man is one of them

Attached: 1652471431801.png (658x664, 416.59K)

It isn't very feasible and will only reward faggotry. It's better to just ban the collection of interest on studen loan, it would also be good to this be retroactive, so the loans would reduce greatly from the interest rates that were already paid.
At the very least, one should pay what people owe. Being milked for years and end paying 2 or 3 times what was owed is just wrong.

Attached: 7EWVQYPOOVIS5KMYYZOEN2LADQ.jpg (800x600, 56.72K)

Access to capital is why you don’t live in feudal squalor midwit

Lol well considering college educated people pay the majority of taxes you shouldn't be too concerned, you'll still get your tax refund

It mostly benefits my enemies, so I oppose it.

Dropped out. Paid off my loans. No degree. You can do it with a degree.

>recipients are currently paying their loans
lol No they're not, that's why there's all the kvetching about student loan forgiveness. It's the only way jews will get their money. They can't even take all the non-payers to court and garnish their wages because they don't have jobs.
>muh taxes
This is fucking stupid, as well. The fed will just print as much money as it takes to give the jews what they want. Crashing the economy is part of the plan to destroy White countries.

Cancel all (((debt)))

Fuck and reset the world.

The problem is not student debt. The problem are wages.

Letting the most entitled generation of sissies ever to have existed in Amerca off the the hook for loans they swore to pay back, is not a good thing for anyone. Explain what's good about it in any way.