After all the previous mass shootings? I think this is a very fair list, wouldn't you agree Any Forums?

After all the previous mass shootings? I think this is a very fair list, wouldn't you agree Any Forums?

Attached: 1628797282873.jpg (1204x1184, 206.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waltherforums.com/threads/loaded-chamber-indicator.27756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

I want to talk about loaded chamber indicators. I had never heard the term cocked indicator, and was angry at the idea of loaded chamber indicators because they only show if it's cocked! Clearly, to make that distinction, I need the gun in my hand. The truth is, I kind of have a hard on for the cocked indicator. The p99 is cool. I don't have a p99 though, but I have a pistol with a similar cocked indicator. Maybe I should paint it red so only when it pops out the red is visible?

Now I want a p99. What is biden's plan for arming americans with walther pistols? On this note, why is there no doublestack CCP?

You WILL give up the guns pussy

Attached: 1654299896840.jpg (790x672, 57.87K)

What a retard. Should knife manufacturers lose their liability protection as well?

WELL
REGULATED

Remember the feds don’t dare pass any gun control with this SCOTUS. If they pass a magazine ban and SCOTUS overturns it it also overturns all state-level magazine bans.

Joe Biden could literally sign a bill banning magazines above 10 rounds and a week later NJ has unlimited magazine capacity and constitutional carry.

I don't care how many people die I'm keeping my guns.

Attached: frog.png (543x445, 236.18K)

How many times are you going to make this exact same post today, tranny?

Nope

NOT

Yes. And now that we are here we can also do the same for cars factories, alcoholic drinks manufacturers, fast food chains, tabaco production, big pharma, energy production plants and factories since they also kill people by proxy, like gun manufacturers. It's all or nothing.

Attached: 1654255399166.gif (750x527, 201.84K)

This, there’s 0 logic behind that bullshit.

WELL REGULATED MILITIA
DO YOU BELONG TO A MILITIA YOU INBRED HICK MORON?

BE

Fun week next week

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-164909.jpg (1080x1286, 252.15K)

The only thing that seems reasonable is raising the adult age to 21. For everything. Including contracts and military service. No more recruiting 18y/o hicks for ZOG no more predatory loans. You do that first then do rifles to 21

INFRINGED

I demand an immediate ban on all hillary holes.
This is common sense gun control we can all get behind.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 190.08K)

>you should only be able to legally defend yourself after you turn 21
Groomers would love this one

No.

Attached: NO.png (432x665, 357.16K)

It actually is a loaded chamber indicator but doesn't function correctly.

waltherforums.com/threads/loaded-chamber-indicator.27756/

To me it's kind of bullish overall (maybe I'm just jaded,) he's admitting they can't ban semiauto rifles. I don't really give a fuck if kids can't buy them, their dads should have them anyway.
Banning the magazines I dislike. But at least they won't take the ARs.
...is my spirit broken? Fuck

"Well regulated" meant "in proper working order" in 1787.

I think guns should be available to all legal citizens of the United States without restriction.