I'm keeping my guns

What the fuck are you going to do about it FAGGOT ?!

Attached: AR15_002.png (1635x1647, 645.08K)

Based

The founding father look down upon you with a smile OP.

Attached: 1654278818146.jpg (1024x819, 108.53K)

Thank you. A lot of anti-gun fags won't even know what they are looking at. I like the way that photo came out. Anything for you anons.

Stay based user.

Attached: 1652245434779.jpg (918x960, 134.11K)

The regime wants more people voting and fewer people owning guns.
It's clear where real power comes from.
Democracy is a sham.

Based.
NO MEANS NO!

they wont confiscate them they will just ban them, and over the decades they will slowly disappear through endless buybacks

If Americans don't revolt, then it will prove that the jews were correct and we deserve to be their slaves.

This.

they did nothing when assault weapons were banned, and nothing when machine guns were banned/regulated into oblivion

We are well on our way to being totally castrated as humans with rights.
We don't have much more time. We will know soon enough whether White people deserve to live or if we deserve to die.

I'm pretty sure its over, ww2 was the last white uprising

With an attitude like that, you were already a slave.
If you're not actively trying to encourage revolution in the hearts of your neighbors, you may as well be a s~oy faced SJW.

>ban them
Gun legislation banning guns will be passed in America by the time I'm dead, aussie. It's the one thing (((they))) struggle to control.

I'm thinking of making a lever actuated adjustable gas system for a 300blk upper, so you can switch from subs to supers with literally just a turn of a lever. Is this a wasteful idea?

Attached: americans.jpg (1024x1024, 128.93K)

They can't "buy back" something they never sold me. Also the technology to make your own gun has never been better. Not just parts we'd recognize now, If you think plastic 3d printing is cool, you should see what it does with metal. Think barrel with capillary cooling. That technology exists today.

I have my own lathe and can confirm

Attached: 20220426_150702.jpg (4608x2592, 2.83M)

Pic upside down because drunk phoneposting from back porch

Attached: Resized_20220426_150702(1).jpg (2304x1296, 1M)

20 years in prison for making a gun no one will make a gun ever again, and yes people will sell their guns as times become more desperate and pathetic if youre hungry enough $20 for a rifle is pretty good

why would you post this user?

If the police knock on OPs door and tell him to surrender his guns, he will. White people are the biggest cowards and also talk the biggest shit. None yall gonna do shit

freedom isn't free and you Americans refuse to water the tree of liberty so you will lose your guns eventually even if it takes 50 years

It's completely legal and it's a good way to shoehorn that I'm a hobby gunsmith. That's my 5.45 sten I'm working on

If people are starving, then the environment is perfect for revolution.
Stop being a servile cuckold. Apparently, many people don't understand that laws are just words on paper and all governments are just gangs who enforce their edicts through violence.
Stop worshiping regimes.

Based. I hope other anons are taking the barbarism pill. Stop putting up with the decadence of this collapsing civilization and if they fuck with you literally just fucking kill them. There is nothing they can do if even 1% of the population becomes barbarians. Put their fucking heads on spikes around your property. The second wave will be the last. Just be sure you can deal with them.

I'm waiting for them to come and take them. They haven't so far

Fucking 5.45, what? Not just a simple 9mm blowback?

americans arent as cucked as you.
theyll just grandfather them in like all the other times dipshit

That was pre-covid. Many, many fucks given ago. Many dollars per gallon ago. Many cost of living increases ago. This place is a god damn boiling tank of gasoline right now.

no ones going to take them you fool this stuff works over decades

oh right on my dude

Nah, lever delayed

Attached: Resized_20220321_200513.jpg (2560x1440, 841.3K)

Like I said, talk big shit but your country is overrun by spics, had your elections stolen, and have a whole bunch of three letter agencies that do whatever they want and nobody does shit about it. If yanks arent doing anything now, they never will

>What the fuck are you going to do about it
Make it illegal to sell new ones same as machine guns. That way race traitor republicans won't complain because the value of grandfathered guns will go up. Cuckservatives only care about their pocketbook. There are thousands of cuckservatives in the cities BLM laid siege to, and they didn't do shit.

That's very nice user.

theyve never had a mandatory gun buy back program

Thanks user. I'm glad you think so

Attached: Resized_20220430_151449.jpg (1440x2560, 1.01M)

They’ll have the navy seal that SHOT BIN LADEN call you a pussy on twitter

Attached: 28FE8414-FC30-4E9E-8F6D-8DDBDB91CF06.jpg (828x425, 212.16K)

youre one to talk faggot.
have you gotten your fifth booster yet so you can be allowed to go grocery shopping again faggot??

There are over 300 million guns in my country and 2 million more new sold each month. Not even jewish math can make so many guns go away.

is that a sten lower?

Yes. A Pakistani Mk5 I got from Apex.

time and restrictive laws will remove them, your grandchildren when theyre your age will hand them in willingly to avoid prison

When was the last time there was a major US uprising where you guys were shooting each other and then taking over the government? 200 years ago?
You wont do shit, as has been shown time and time again. The only people shooting their guns are people at ranges, private property or schools.

Thinking otherwise is delusional.

Attached: wontdoshit.jpg (849x1132, 633.45K)

>The only people shooting their guns are people at ranges, private property or schools
That's factually incorrect because of our inner city youths.

I havent got a single jab and my life hasnt changed one bit over the last two years.

As expected, the american who thinks he will fight le upcoming civil war when Obama comes for his guns is completely delusional and detatched from reality.

Most likely this. It literally worked in the past with 0 resistance. There's no reason why they wont do to semis what they did to autos. That being said, they might take longer. I.e. putting restrictions on certain parts/weapons that fit certain criteria and phase them out over 2 or 3 generations.

Probably over 500 million at this point, they will NEVER disarm the American public.
>t. Anxious Observer

Post your guns auscuck

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

>"you won't do shit" *series of gunshots.mp3*
you should look at the news cause its ironic you post that today of all days.

Classic yank
>But we're in a slightly better position than you so that means it's perfect here
I have a bunch of bolt guns. Cbf doing the paperwork to get a semi

Oh, yeah, niggers shooting each other but I don't consider them human so they slipped my mind.

I want to see your bolt guns user. Just yesterday I ordered a Remington Rolling Block that I'd show you but it hasn't showed up yet

It happens user. I frequently forget about them as well