1/4 of young people are NEETs

what are the political implications of 1/4 of young people being NEET?
a large number of them can't get jobs even with degrees and/or work experience

Attached: rnKv5g9rUl[1].png (2009x939, 105.45K)

Lazy fucking faggots will justify like a bunch of women. Take some responsibility and WORK

what about if nobody will hire you though?

Then make yourself valuable to society

>make yourself valuable to society
how to do this for free?

You're looking for excuses. There are many ways. You can learn skills for free using the internet now.

I got into volunteer firefighting and have a shit ton of certifications from it as well as lots of sources for my hard work and character, but cannot even get a job at a local restaurant/store. I actually can't even get an interview. The one job I had was due to a holiday rush and I got fired due to not trying to scam people who were already struggling with medicine via offering them credit cards with high interest rates.

Do you want the red pill or the black pill?

The Soviet Union had similar issues just before it collapsed.

>You're looking for excuses.
no i'm looking for answers. you're looking for excuses not to give any
>There are many ways.
list them
>You can learn skills for free using the internet now
well i taught myself coding, got jobs doing it but now i can't get a job for shit (8 years work experience). so simply "learning a skill" isn't enough. what other skills can be learned for free that actually guarantee work? coding is a trap

>Do you want the red pill or the black pill?
both please

Based, redpilled

Attached: tumblr_e00ca120c6bafdc8385852780fdda473_a917bb70_1280.jpg (1080x1439, 178.35K)

>I got fired due to not trying to scam people who were already struggling with medicine via offering them credit cards with high interest rates.
Based. Every job posting near me is for sales, or food service. Every sales job requires pushing credit cards and I refuse to participate in that shit. Firefighting is way better use of your time than selling your soul.

>well i taught myself coding, got jobs doing it but now i can't get a job for shit (8 years work experience). so simply "learning a skill" isn't enough. what other skills can be learned for free that actually guarantee work? coding is a trap
Coding what? Flash games? Come on man

How many of those NEETs are actually white?

>I actually can't even get an interview
same. last job i was applying to about 3 years ago (this was before the covid hysteria) it took about 4 interviews (one was a literal pyramid scheme, so we could say 3 actually) and i finally got a job. before that, for my first job, the first interview i ever had i got the job for. so out of 4 real interviews i had 2 jobs. that's not a bad number, probably
but the shitty thing about it is i get like one interview every 3-4 months, at least. and it's about one interview every 300-500 applications

even if i fit 80-100% of the job requirements, they just trash my resume. WTF is this? the only explanation is the economy is trash

>Coding what? Flash games? Come on man
i've been employed for 8 years as a codemonkey. i was making websites then i got a job converting software used by the military. lost that job now i can't get interviews at all

>How many of those NEETs are actually white?
22% of whites in the age group are NEET. it's like 25-26% for blacks and browns

It is, but I want a family and am concerned about cancer rates. The hours, the pay and the job fulfillment for being a hose monkey is 100x better than working at a store, but the health risks are fuckin silly.

I feel so bad for most men in America. If you do not have a family member helping you get a job, or any form of acquaintance who works there you are probably bent, even with a long list of certifications. I currently have:
>BLS
>STB
>Narcan cert
>Air evac
>Vehicle extracation

All of which are easy as piss and make you seem 100x more competent than you actually are. Even with all that, and a general good communal standing, getting a job is beyond fucking hard. Im so glad I did not go into college like my other friends and family.

Good for them. I was NEET for many years.

Attached: neet ants.png (866x635, 181.78K)

makes it easier to find a job

Attached: 1646322231315.jpg (784x725, 304.03K)

Red pill is that it's because of immigrants being used to shore up unemployment and keep wages down. This was happening pre-Covid especially with H1B fraud, but has only accelerated after the native population has been laid off. Fraud was rampant with PPP loans intended to keep people employed, and those loans are being forgiven now anyway.

The black pill is that this is only going to get worse now that humans don't even see your job applications anymore. AI is filtering people out that don't have the right buzzwords in their resumes, and mass surveillance has profiled everyone enough that you're filtered before the AI even checks your resume. Young people now have not known a time before the internet and their entire life from birth has been documented and scrutinized.