JESUS AGE CHRIST, RUSSIA IS A THIRD WORLD MILITARY POWER

JESUS AGE CHRIST, RUSSIA IS A THIRD WORLD MILITARY POWER.

Attached: 1648346660159.png (1648x1340, 2.07M)

>JESUS AGE CHRIST

Attached: 2400.png (511x515, 28.66K)

You and the person who took this photo are mentally retarded. That's not a missile, it's a rocket booster.

aren't those missiles made for anti-air and only the nose explodes?
don't quote me though I just remember hearing about them

>JESUS AGE CHRIST

well it is a doggy dog world.

>US officials say

Attached: 1648422961565.jpg (1440x1715, 130.85K)

Attached: npcmeme.jpg (1400x1400, 224.76K)

It's a psyoop they want people to think that Russia has missiles that don't work. Or they do it so people who go to dig it up get blown up.

Yet winning against economic powers 10x their size

I wouldn’t believe anything ‘the US says’, this is the same regime which can’t define a woman.

that's some sort of exhaust or chimney, it's not even a rocket

hey! the country with the biggest army in Europe sans Russia, with 8 years of NATO training and reforms, with 50+ billion dollars worth of wargear and support, with constant NATO intel, radar data, strategic and tactical guidance, satellite imagery, cyberwarfare, propaganda and possibly occasional glowie assistance is just like Iraq was in 2003.

>Amerimutt officials say

Attached: Amerimutt quality fibre glass burn.jpg (593x633, 355.67K)

government corruption has turned Russia's Military into complete incompetence
If they were the Military power they were 30-40 years ago they would have plowed over Ukraine in a few weeks

Attached: e6E3QgI.gif (610x345, 873.82K)

>US officials say
And you're thread has now been completely disregarded.

I mean their army is riddled with gay rapists, and half of their equipment is from the soviet era. This invasion is merely a child lashing out at the world because no one will pay them any attention, Russia is a dying country and the decades of authoritarian psychopaths leading it caused it.

Poor Russians.

Attached: 0zthpr93o6o81.png (640x772, 850.75K)

>US officials say

Attached: 1600162947148.jpg (564x707, 139.32K)

>if Russia was Soviet Union at its utter military peak as a superpower it'd have done a lot better than a much smaller country that spends less on defence
You don't say.

Niggers
And
Trannies
Organization

Attached: 1654124171096.png (960x576, 32.28K)

>AGE

if that lands on your head it'd be extremely painful

It bothers me that you got the expression wrong

they are like 40k orcs
they just love the sound of it, when ot hits something valueable its just a bonus

the very honest and nondeceiving government ever since joe biden stumbles into planes

Obviously auto correct nimrod. How about using your fucking brain.

Can I get the green text.

Looks like the engine section from a cluster missile. That part isn't supposed to explode.

LIES

look proof they explode

Attached: 1651320271726.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

I like how in your mind people just dig up unexploded ordinance like its litter or something lmao retard

>Hohol air force non existent
>Over half of it's tanks, gone
>Losing 100 to 150 troops every day
>Jewish president
>Sending the rearguard to the Frontline and thus getting btfo
>Counteroffensive after counteroffensive leaves no results
>20% of it's land occupied
>Jewish president

Even with Russian incompetence they are still somehow staying put and Hohols and the shills are crying as a result.

>more proofs
>globohomo can't fool everyone

Attached: 1651320134443.webm (1906x1080, 2.64M)

>Jesus Age Christ
What a fucking retard

kek

>Losing 100 to 150 troops every day
That's dead. 100 officially dead, daily, in a country that actively seems to avoid picking up its dead. Another 500 are wounded.
let's say the real dead toll is 150; real wounded toll is 600 due to Zelensky reducing it for propaganda reasons, but not lying too much since he has to make it grim but not too grim.
That's 650 soldiers that can't fight, daily. Of them, sure, some can go back in service. How many could that be, in a war that's primarily fought with artillery, as are wars normally fought? God knows. Only thing certain is that such a loss daily is unsustainable.

Just not going to fight in your gay NATO invasion.
No I dont care how easy it supposedly is and hoe much of a traitor you call me.

It probably bothers other people that you're a newfag

You blaspheme and you're the dumbest, darkest, gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

>US officials say
Imagine taking your news from laqueesha lmao

>fake and gay
There is a reason the camera moves away and looks back. Its because it didn't really happen. Its all a bunch of edited bullshit. If you disagree than yah sure, webm related is real too.

Attached: 1601790134278.webm (480x480, 1.4M)

How do they know ?

I have been here since 2012 I am a proud cancer alright never have I seen doggy dog world here and I am here all day everyday

>shows grad rocket booster
>g-guys the missile failed.

why are amerilards so full of shit?

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (428x118, 6.75K)

Worry about our own fucking politics, dimwit.
I don't have all the other flags filtered just for you other idiots who obsess over Russian and Ukrainian dick to talk about shit that doesn't matter to us. Now shut up.