Why can't Americans admit they have a gun problem?

Why can't Americans admit they have a gun problem?

Attached: FUVItO0WIAE3yFC.png (518x258, 73.11K)

Because we don't. We have a nigger problem.

You have a white incel problem

No one cares. Im'n not american and I actually believe they need more guns so they can kill each other faster.

fpbp

Classic whataboutism.

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 4.66K)

Incels don't shoot up Chicago every other day.

Our civilization is crumbling because we gave up our Christian roots. See, when Europe dropped its Christian roots, they just became more sexually deviant. When Americans started losing it we became more violent.

But they shoot up primary schools and makes womens lives miserable

This is a good example of how retarded liberals are. This thing happens all the time in central and south America. But liberals smugly laugh at shit like this because they don't realize how retarded the are.

Attached: gunstatistics.png (960x540, 225.19K)

Only in your imagination, cuck.

>Muh ‘bortions

Attached: AF71DE36-E06D-4219-B4E1-4BB3B2382E6D.jpg (881x862, 86.16K)

Like, whatabout niggers don't you understand, niggerfaggot toothpaste?

Attached: 1554154269755.jpg (2032x3528, 840.49K)

See

that's not "whataboutsim" you dumb pajeet. How much do they pay you for using that dutch VPN and posting Democratic talking points?

Why can't Progressives/libtards admit they have a projection problem?

Just because you don't believe in human agency, doesn't everyone is an NPC.

Attached: s.jpg (768x470, 69.62K)

no idiot, in south america kids don't usually carry an AR-15 to school to kill their classmates.

we have many other problems, that's for sure, but not that particular problem

>most heterogeneous population
>most mass shootings
its not rockets surgery fag. it literally makes everyone crazy to have to be around different races and cultures 24/7

not my problem

Not enough for the pajeet to make an effort, apparently.

That’s bc Europeans are literal faggots who drink tea, apologize all the time and ride queer scooters everywhere. Couldn’t even tell you which country is faggier than the other bc their all the same anyways so it doesn’t make a difference

>This thing happens all the time in central and south America.
We don't shoot our own schools, gun violence in the slums is expected, gun violence in kindergarten / marathons / nightclubs is not, also most of our gun violence is due to drugs and gangs, we don't have lone wolf incels retards that write autistic manifestos and go to shoot up entirety vulnerable people with no connection to their problems.

You have a problem than we don't, why is so hard to admit?

It's clear, at the basis of your reaction, is to ban "things," at the same time lower penalties for actual crimes from human actions.

Because we don't. We have a glownigger problem

Mind your own business you fucking cuck

>Why can't Americans admit they have a gun problem?
Why can't Europeans acknowledge that the US is essentially northern Brazil?

Humanity, the world has a gun problem.
We are pleased with war, weapons and division, unfortunately that is our reality.

I don't like guns.
That being said, it appears most gun owners in US who excercise their second amendment rights legally are responsible people.
And it's what's Keely US this far surviving!
It's clear now what would have been done by now if it was not the case of them owning self-defense tools!

Frankly it's my hope if need ever be it will serve North America, US people having tools, and vice versa.

"Gun violence" is a distraction in the US. We do have gang violence in many major cities, and Mexican cartel activity unheard of just 10 years ago.

It's definitely whataboutism. He's deflecting the question and blaming it on something else. But if I'm wrong, feel free to enlighten me, instead of calling me names which is pointless.

Wrong. The top 5 mass shootings happened in other countries

Because we've had guns since the country's founding. We used to have gun clubs in schools during the 70s. Students used to bring their rifles to school and go hunting afterward. School shootings have only been a major thing in the past couple decades.

The problem isn't guns

The person being quoted is correct though. There's no way to prevent 3-letter agencies from carrying out their false flag operations.

Why can't you fucking retards realize you're lying about "the only place this happens."
Remember, this didn't happen here, either, prior to the USA's white population dipping below 80%.
Consider that while you Yurotards are importing the 3rd world. At least learn from us.

Just admit you are projecting.

I dont like religion, I don't believe in religion, but I've learned you are right, Christianity is a must for civilization, we are too young and stupid not to ha e it.
Just not the kind we have now, and not extremist bullshit, but family oriented god fearing communities, if possible good loving but some reading I that's what it takes for them to be proper humans.

Also handguns murders in the ghetto is where most of the gun violence occurs. White Americans are one of the least violent demographics in the world

Schools here close for the first day of deer season. Everyone's hunting. You wake up that morning and go outside and it sounds like a warzone. It's awesome.
Fuck off.