HAPPENING: MILITIA MEMBER STARTS WHITE REBELLION, KILLS A JUDGE AT HOME IN WISCONSIN

A 68-year-old man has been shot and killed at the home of a former judge in rural Wisconsin by a militia member with a hit list, according to local news.

The man was killed in New Lisbon, 70 miles northwest of the state capital, Madison, said local media.

Police were called to the property at 6:30am after a person fled the home, and reported hearing two gunshots.

Negotiators then attempted to talk to a person inside, but entered the property at 10:17am and found two people dead - the 68-year-old, and a 56-year-old who died in suspected suicide.

'There were two individuals found inside the property, one was deceased, and one had a self-inflicted gunshot wound,' said Attorney General Josh Kaul.

He said there was a list of targets, and those on the list had been warned.

The dead man was on the list, and local journalist John Mercure reported that Governor Tony Evers was also on the list.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10883311/Former-Wisconsin-judge-killed-militia-member-home.html

Attached: 3456345347676764.png (1052x817, 189.39K)

Based if true

he kill self?

Hmmmm a judge and journalist surely this was just a random thing

He failed then killed himself. Very unbased and gay

Fpbp

Another sloppy job by the glow niggers. If this was a real one, they'd a target worth killing.

>former Judge
What a retard. And he killed himself too.

South gonna rise again

how do they already know hes in a militia? did the FBI put him up to this and he was faster and stealthier than they figured he could be?

Jews rape kids, we can only hope whose home it was.

Akumetsu

>Got one target, made example of how boomers should go out, did not shoot up random people but actually attacked the system the drove him to this.
Your a faggot.

Attached: 1653913876162.gif (220x220, 181.92K)

>hit list
>murder suicide
so his was the second name on his list?

Thank you for informing me that "militia" is the next scary msm buzzword.

Militia has been all feds for generations and this is why the 2A tells you you are allowed to own a firearm as a citizen in addition to a well regulated militia

this

Run of the mill revenge. Guarantee the judge put this guy away in some capacity - almost certainly as a prosecutor earlier in his career. Nothing to see here, move along.

Kek

>attacked the system the drove him to this.
if by 'the system' you mean 'a random person who moved into the house of where someone important used to live' then yes, he really got them

How can he go further down the list after killing his self? These glowies aren’t even trying to make sense.

Is "Man shot dead" the former judge or not?
What's the name?
Dodgy wording makes it seems like it's not the former judge, but at the former judge's house, while trying to still get the clickbait potential of "judge killed" by loose association

I agree, hence my second post

Interesting. Was the judge a pedo or anything?

not former home but home of former

Yeah Wisconsin is the north buddy, and we don’t suicide down here. It’s gay, there is always another glass of wine to drink or a lady to flirt with or a sunset to watch or book to read.

I wanna know who this judge was and what he did to get put on the hit list.

nah.
could be glowies tying up loose ends.
i wanna know more about this judge.
and this militia members discord server.

Attached: IMG_6656.jpg (540x540, 42.67K)

68-year-old man at the home where a former judge lives and they also say ID not confirmed pending notification of families, so in all probability, it was the judge, unless he had a 68-year-old relative or friend over, maybe.

Great guy, if he stays too much time in jail you are officially subhuman and nu-brazilians.

>The dead man was on the list
Only one crossed out? Rookie.

Attached: BasedAndRedpilled.png (894x752, 97.77K)

I call bullshit, could have kept going on the list. What did this ex-judge know about Clinton? Or anyone in said county/state.