Was he really that bad overall?

Looking back, now that the dust has settled was George W. Bush really as bad as we thought? Sure he made some mistakes but he united the entire Western world against Islamic terrorism.
Frankly I don't think anyone can say that Al Gore would have been better given the circumstances. Can you tell me with a straight face you'd rather a Dem be in office during the 00s?

Not only that, you have to admit, George W. Bush had an all star cabinet. A dream team lineup, including heavy hitters like Condi 'Show me the money' Rice, Dick 'What's your damage' Cheney, Donald 'That's it man, it's over' Rumsfeld, John 'Belt and suspenders' Ashcroft, Alberto 'A pox on both your houses' 'The man who could stop the spread of evil in his own bedroom' Gonzales, Trent 'How's my boy' 'I can't take credit for that I got to be smarter than that' Lott, and of course the all-time, all-weather superstar, "Old George" himself.

Attached: george-w-bush-file-gty-jef-200403_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg (794x992, 97.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v8oDqN76Mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Now fuck off, kike.

I miss him

>Frankly I don't think anyone can say that Al Gore would have been better given the circumstances.
no iraq war
no multi-trillion dollar handouts to billionaires and corporations
sounds pretty good to me

Attached: 1.jpg (1500x1500, 538.26K)

if you think polarization is something new...

youtube.com/watch?v=9v8oDqN76Mc

>Can you tell me with a straight face you'd rather a Dem be in office during the 00s?
Would've kept us out of Iraq

worse than the nigger imo.

Yes. He was a cocksucking retard and deserves to be dragged out of his mansion into a cold and lonely cell and held there so he can do no further damage to mankind. Let him chimp out in his frenzied madness after months of total silence and solitude and start using his shit to draw pictures of dogs on the wall.

Are you serious m8?

Attached: D64CC71C-9413-42EA-BFA4-2E6B9346F89C.jpg (806x800, 139.77K)

He was the last 'President' President that's for sure. After Bush it felt like the President was in your personal life directly rather than a distant figure like he's supposed to be.

Doubtful, Saddam was going to lose power pretty soon so it was always going to be a US venture in one way or another, Turkey would have gone in first if the US tried to stay out.

gas was 99cents a gallon. He derped but he didn't derp as hard as joe bidrstm40et. LOL

Bush and brobama caused the refugee crisis that buttfucked europe, killed a million or more in the middle east, set up policy like the patriot act that ended freedom in the united states of america.
/thread

Attached: 4C1A8F7C-9DFA-459B-B3AC-B9D2DD801947.png (547x420, 216.6K)

>Any Forums backed Trump so they must all be conservatives
We've always been leaning centrists, and we never liked Bush.
Get the fuck out newfag. We back who we please regardless of party affiliation.

Attached: Z(1).jpg (256x256, 10.57K)

Yes. Absolutely. He was the worst fucking thing of all time.

>things were cheaper twenty years ago
Brilliant observation.

Biden is worse in only 2 years

I think there would have been a /gwb/ general thread.

That's laughably untrue, though.

fuck off nato shill

That's because general threads are made by glowies and discord trannies of course globalhomo would have sent their soldiers to try and influence the narrative

We barely even did generals during the bush years, for any subject, and certainly not on Any Forums where we all were at that time. We only got /news/ and then Any Forums because they got sick of us talking politics there.
I say again, begone you fucking newfag.

I was a huge supporter of W. Voted for him twice.

He fucked the entire western world. Europe is a brown cesspool now because we completely destabilized the middle east. He also brought us the patriot act and the TSA.

He's a globalist puppet. Fuck him.

LMAO, the US went from un-contested global and economic hegemon at the start of his Presidency to a dysfunctional and bankrupt laughing stock, he only won the election due to his brother’s vote rigging in Florida and his Presidency marks the start of America’s rapid decline.