BREAKING: NY AG REVEALS DISNEY LEGALLY OWNS DISNEY, TO ISSUE SUBPOENAS TO COLLECT IPS

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/

Japanese company owned by Disney revealed to be majority owner of Any Forums by Wired investigation. This comes amidst an investigation by New York's Attorney General into Any Forums (and other websites that feature dangerous opinions and illegal facts like the ones that inspired Buffalo supermarket shooter)

You guys are so so SO fucked

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1453947676.png (380x359, 271.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any
youtu.be/hblLGwyFAY8
youtu.be/oeHJ5ng0GwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney legally owns Any Forums oops, sorry there's kind of a little office celebration going on, I have upside pineapple cake on my plate I was too focused on

Sorry!

Literally pushing this faggoty article over and over again. And OP is a mentally disfigured homosexual who will never be loved.

Show flag kike

Attached: 1654221489849.jpg (1024x639, 133.58K)

Any Forums represents Walt’s politics more than Disney, makes sense.

you sound dumb nigga this is a honeypot it will never go away
cope seethe and cry

>wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/
>over the past 19 years, the imageboard Any Forums has been tied to Gamergate
this literally makes the article immediately retarded

What's like waking up every day knowing deep down you're a grotesque abomination literally everyone cringes about and your parents wish they never had you? Was it worth cutting your dick off? To be a hideous walking dead creature for the rest of your pathetic faggot existence until you kill yourself.

this would explain why all the jannies are fags

why did you reply to yourself like a retarded fucking nigger?

Yay we're Disney stars!

youtu.be/hblLGwyFAY8

Attached: p10565336_b_v8_ah.jpg (960x1440, 304.26K)

>Disney owns Any Forums
TOP FUCKING KEK
Is this why the jannies have been so active in removing anti-Disney threads recently? I had been wondering..

>Disney revealed to be majority owner of Any Forums
That would explain why many stories I've told here I've actually seen in movies and TV shows later in life, I chalked it up to "i guess it happens more often than I thought" NOPE write the stories here watch them made into movies and TV later. Because as we all know they are hurting for bigger creators.

Attached: 390-header.jpg (900x450, 108.54K)

Holy shit you are retarded.
Enjoy the cake though, fatty. Hope you get a little fatter from it, women should be fat.

>Disney legally owns Disney
No shit you stupid faggot.
Sage

abandon thread.

bigly if covfefe

pineapple upside down cake is kosher?

Oy vey goyim stop asking questions!
youtu.be/oeHJ5ng0GwY

Attached: Bob-Iger.jpg (1200x675, 56.69K)

>antisemitic website owned by Disney

Not for long.

Attached: 2F10B104-3AE3-42FA-B6B1-FB21A75F7DCA.jpg (1000x723, 129.04K)

Guess we should boycott disney for owning such a despicable website

Has anyone posted about disneys disgusting ownership on twitter, facebook, hannity, alex jones, etc yet?

Let's get this boycott rolling bois

Support Aryan businesses!

Attached: boycott-the-movies-hollywood-is-sodom-and-gomorrah-where-international-jews-controls-vice-dope-gambling-young-gentile-girls-are-raped.jpg (640x845, 87.95K)

>Disney legally owns Disney
huge if true

Attached: hat.gif (360x202, 1.58M)