The Left vs Landlords

Why does the left have this irrational and autistic hatred for landlords? Of all people, why do landlords make them REE uncontrollably?

Attached: 1654291389167.jpg (500x500, 51.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le left v right framing instantly to turn this into shit flinging and identity politics
I have the compromise solution any rational person should be able to agree with. There should be a hard limit on the number of properties that you can rent (and/or amount of rent that you can receive if you're worried about loopholes).
This way we stop the rent-seeking super rich (Blackrock and friends) from exploiting tons of people and contributing nothing to society, but we don't screw over hardworking normies who just want to make some passive income on their 2nd home.
The problem isn't all landlords, it's rent-seekers.

Attached: consider the following.png (775x583, 224.93K)

landlords are parasites that only drain the life out of the economy

Im going to beat you if you try to destroy my appartment, fucking commie poofta.

landlords are based
taxing wagies because they're too stupid to save up for a deposit on a mortgage is the civic duty of any well-to-do protestant.

Everyone knows this to be the solution, but it won't ever happen thanks to lobbying on both sides aka the establishment

Landlords provide a valuable service to society, one of the basic necessities even, shelter. People these days are so ungrateful. Here’s an idea, if you hate landlords so much, then why don’t you just live out on the streets with the rest of the useless bums? I am not a landlord myself, but I recognize their important role in a functioning civilization and I always pay my rent on time and happily accept any rent rate increases because landlords really do deserve it for the valuable service they provide.

>Landlords provide a valuable service to society
youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Attached: 1645745779968.png (359x387, 125.52K)

Because they are responsible for something, the left hates the existence of responsibility.

Based. Blame your nigger tier family, not people making an honest and legal living.

>ban LLC's from owning residential properties
>ban foreign ownership of residential properties
>full stop 100% ban on immigration
>mass deportation of illegals
a man can dream, right?
at this point though, it's all so fucked i don't think there's a chance for recovery, ever.

its very easy to identify when landlords are being greedy cunts. The rental market is extremely biased in the favor of the landlords. There are thousands of greedy landlords yet no renter has the opportunity to be greedy. An investor can build 12 brand new nice apartments and keep them all empty since the properties themselves are assets with value. This type of artificial lowering of the supply plus outrageous nimby karen zoning laws are absolutely buttfucking the middle class who want to rent or buy property. They tried to do this in the mid 2000s but got way too greedy and crashed the economy. Now theyre being more careful, who knows how long they can keep up this charade.

Because a 170 year old dead guy, from a different societal, economic and cultural context told them to

Amazin’ reply.

Fpbp jews will seethe ITT though.

>There are thousands of greedy landlords yet no renter has the opportunity to be greedy.
sorry landlord, i know i was getting an extra 400 a week due to 'covid'; but you see i spent it all on funko pops and weed. oh you can't evict me? sorry bro.

these people will get what they fucking deserve eventually.

They hate what they see in themselves, parasites.
Landlords are just successful parasites which fill the left with envy as well.

Laugh is the response of the derranged,
Like clockwork.

Landlording is the ultimate NEET dream

>irrational and autistic hatred for landlords
hello mister Goldsteinvitz-Shekleblatt
how is newest apartment lending investment going?

If that helps you sleep at night.

leftist here, don't think I don't see your Z flag bitch, anyway, we see the landlord as someone who plays no real value to society, like how we see those who own swaths of factories as useless to society, they don't fucking use it. Landlords make you pay to simply be able to have a roof over your house while they are 60 miles south at a random condo fucking some bitch who is just there for the money. We, specifically anarchists, see this as the same as saying you have to pay to live due to the fact that shelter is a necessity for human life, while they are in a position where they live a life of luxury they were born into.

Because they're anti hard work and have no self respect or self discipline.

>Buy a right instead of a product.

Great markets you have here lads.
What would happen if landleeches would actully sell the shit they want money for. Then they would have to "shrieks" work and build more homes to sell if they want more money. Like they demand from everyone else.

How could someone possibly not like this hypocrite parasite shit. Realy boggles me.
kek

Landlordanons, what criteria do you have to accept a tenant? And how reliable are you when it comes to maintenance?

Just because it's a necessity for life doesn't mean you're entitled to have it for free.
The only things you're entitled to are the fruits of your own labor. Youre free to take those fruits and use them to pay rent, buy a house, or make your own shelter.
Otherwise, you can put me up for free faggot.