Mystery Seychelles Flag Poster Solved? A.I. Experiment Revealed General #03

The mysterious Seychelles flag poster turned out to be a bot experiment ran by an A.I. programmer as revealed by the author's YT video. What are the political implications of so many people being fooled by this at the beginning, accusing it of being Israeli psyops or Indian click farms using a VPN and the fact they couldn't confirm it was a bot at first because it posted just like a regular Any Forums poster?

Will technology like this be used on other social media platforms in the future for political purposes? Or is it already being used on other social media platforms? How will people be able to tell if the people they're having a discussion with is a bot or not if it fooled so many internet-savy people in the beginning?

youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM

Attached: 1654272849899.png (1176x608, 785.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antonispapasavva.github.io/publications/
mega.nz/file/PhYBiSbR#xux0oMAcNTS7sFI7VkEUdNKQatARqTjuITaaMp2z7nY
mega.nz/file/GpIkgA6I#B4Z5GuZfdPD81dDFyWrv-8M0HPoKvUiAIvuLIdPWlO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off yannic

NOOO, Sir!
DO NOT REDEEM, motherfucker.

again?

Bilderberg 2022 Deglobalisation Edition

Attached: uk crestresearch 4chan.png (3536x3368, 3.66M)

Shame. Really wanted advise on how to migrate to Seychelles. Would have been sweet if he actually was from Seychelles and could have helped set me up.

It was trained on a dataset of 3.5 million posts from Any Forums from 2016-2019. It took 2 weeks just to train and generate the model.

Attached: 1654272885070.png (1178x603, 543.31K)

Yes, this is proof the majority of posts on Any Forums are fake. If 1 guy on $0 can do this, imagine what a real coordinated attack would look. Any public discussion on anything is botted, especially in politics.

You guys have to admit, the bot had so many people fooled in the beginning. People didn't figure out it was a bot until days later. Just look at the content of its posts, just like any other Any Forums poster.

Attached: 1654273122324.png (1171x618, 361.84K)

Oh I remember this guy. Had a good laugh when I viewed his portfolio online. He's quite literally O B S E S S E D
Never thought he'd be balding as well st such a young age

People were even defending the A.I. bot.

Attached: 1654273339130.png (1171x599, 363.87K)

I think you are the author and just running a bot right now to spam your neat experiment here.
This also explains the sudden influx of rare flags, such as Myanmar, Ethiopia, and others.
Do you receive government funding for this?

Examples of some of the posts by the bot. Looks like the average Any Forums poster. How could anyone even tell it's a bot if it wasn't for the flag and the fact that it accumulated over 3,000 posts in 48 hours? Would you be able to tell? If so, what about the 9 other bots he ran with it? Did anyone spot and figure them out?

Attached: 1654277069539.png (1577x1836, 57.88K)

>Yes, this is proof the majority of posts on Any Forums are fake
It's not really proof of that at all. It's more proof that people don't know how many bots there are. All you can really say is right now there might be zero or more bots

are you going to cycle the same shit now Yannic?

Attached: sage.jpg (255x198, 5.91K)

No, I am not Yannis. I just enjoy the political discussion of this A.I. technology use for political purposes and its implications.

This giy right here
>Antonio Papassava
antonispapasavva.github.io/publications/

>People blame me for that Seychelles shill dude
>
>but I promise you, its not me :(
>
>I mean I react to pictures and etc
>
>I am just a bpg-user
>I am a teleport nigger :(

I am not Yannic. I am just putting the political discussion out there of the implications of this kind of tech being used for political purposes. How can it be stopped? Forget stopping it, how could you even tell if someone is a bot or not?

ANONS HAVE YOU NOTICED
THE >BUILT FOR BBC
THREADS STOPPED ?

I THINK THEY GOT HOLD OF A MORE SALTY BOTS AND SHIT

>Would you be able to tell?
You could probably tell if you tried to have a conversation with it. Though he might have used the weird flag so people would just think it was English second language or something. Bots using natural language processing aren't very good with extended contextual conversations and you'd likely get strange responses after not too long

Why political ?

mega.nz/file/GpIkgA6I#B4Z5GuZfdPD81dDFyWrv-8M0HPoKvUiAIvuLIdPWlO8

SPAMBOT DETECTED!!!!

Im just kidding its an old spambot of mine from 2019

repostan

Attached: 1646303966813.png (400x400, 13.51K)

BBC MEANT BBC CODE ALL ALONG

I always knew it was an AI bot, it's an incredibly simple language transformer, its posts were out of context, there are many researchers on this site, it was obvious

The loud minority makes decisions for the silent majority. Take fag issues for example. No one really cares but that 5% of twitter users who generate over 90% of the content there, still we have a month for Fag.
Anything can be pushed into existence by just spamming it over and over again.

I am starting to believe I am a nigger myself
I am a reversed fed. I am believing the bots that calling me a bot. and therefore I am a reversed shill thus I am an AUTISTIC NIGGER

Pepe slide posters. Short one liners, off-topic, often appear when ever there is something big and negative on the news. They talk to each other. Reporting them as off-topic doesn't get them removed by the mods. Just go look at Any Forums for example, ever since Gamestop happened and people started organizing in Any Forums. They don't want people to organize.

Attached: 1629420265421.jpg (1920x1920, 1.17M)

This

>The connection has timed out
>An error occurred during a connection to playground-beta.gpt4chan.com.

nooooooo
I was gonna redo these Yo Yannicfag lurking on here, get your shit in order, maybe pay for better servers idk I'm not gonna do that though

Attached: 1647969717410.gif (498x498, 2.35M)

this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text. this is just a wall of repeated text.

>accusing it of being Israeli psyops or Indian click farms using a VPN
Actually. I thought that Seychelles user was a homosexual attention seeker, I was right.

>>everyone
There is a good chance some of the bots running right now on this very thread. trying to get us to suck monkey dick aka nigger dicks.

shame he didnt infected Any Forums or something that would have been funny. just prove how much of a newfag dicksucker who doesnt consider himself a fella user. I wish that mutt the worse

You couldnt tell for sure, because at the time it seemed like a trend that other

>Seychelles
At the veryleast he was a bi

He also doxxed himself so he will get into the news

>There is no fucking reason for marketing power to be this comprehensive or unregulated.
>>Regulate organizational shilling when?
>This should be the #1 issue in the US legislature and many others.
thanks buddy i've been saying that for years.
Also especially americans who are some of the most overworked people on the planet with very little time off to do anything.
Suppose someone go on reddit, and twitter and other social media, they want to hear what 'people like them' think about things, barraged by fucking bots who is telling them how bad republicans, how bad white people are, and how they need support BLM, and the average person are going to say, look i had better fucking do whatever everyone else is doing, take the safe bet.
This is however not the public oppinion but it becomes the public oppinion through that by social manipulation of everyone who uses such media.
Even without the bots, just establishing a very clear political bias of the owners, admins and any moderator of that platform should be enough to completely remove their autonomy of that. But you add bots into it now it becomes a criminal enterprise, now it's not even biased people that are manipulating the userbase, now it's actual people who do not exist, scripts, computer programs pretending to misleading be other people, who are like 20 fucking accounts telling them how fucking republicans suck ass and they all agreeing with eachother and they got tonnes of upvotes and all this. This is how they play people on reddit, facebook is very similar, twitter is very similar too.. youtube very similar view.. and the list goes on. On Any Forums it's amateur hour bullshit 1 post by this id and 2 bots backing up the first bot with some nonsensical recycled agitprop, on the big platforms its far more elaborate cause it's meant to trick people into that it's actual people they talk to.

So he “programmed” a “bot” that scraped millions of posts that could reply to a post it saw as familiar ad nauseum because he was scared of being told to sneed, seethe, or cope if he earnestly posted. I’ve never seen such pussy behavior in my life and I’m from dogfuckistan.

He literally used someone else data that was outdated like 2 years ago. Instead of using the archives.

plus that nigger does not uses Any Forums-x.

So he is a newfag

i know he censored it, but can he really say that on youtube?
it sure is strange the people complaining about us being le ebic racists are the ones posting this kind of stuff here. pretty sure we caught the fbi and cnn doing the same thing.

Attached: seychelles.png (1276x602, 487.47K)

Not sure where you're going with this.

And there's nothing there's no oversight, there's no regulation of it, only now have european union and others started to slam facebook for how they are handling european users data, and facebook/meta is being very combative and non cooperative with that too, cause they just fucking SELLING EVERY EUROPEAN USERS DATA TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER ON THE BLACK DATA MARKET.. and mining the data without their permission.. Cause of nobody in fucking USA or in EU or in others till recently have told them they can't do that. It's RIDICULOUS.
You talk of foreign influence, talk about these platforms with bots and biased admins being able to influence elections in 50+ countries.
You need to have zero political bias to ever be allowed to run a platform where the users are discussing politics whatsoever. And only suspend very specific things that must apply in all directions. If it's racism which i'm for, now any agitation against europeans done by africans or jews or anyone else need to lead to temporary suspension of those jews and africans and whatever it is.
How it is right now is the most joke level bullshit 100% setup to socially manipulate and fabricate public oppinion to whatever agenda those people who own those tech companies want to see in the world. YOU CAN'T FUCKING ALLOW THAT BULLSHIT..

The reddit shit is simple and extremely easy to observe since they daisychain their replies and they usually don't fucking barely even reply if you reply directly to them. And it also revolves a high degree of biased manipulation of the top comments, undoubtedly fake karma like youtube has fake views and other things. And it's obvious that it's almost exclusively on the political side, though they could social manipulate other avenues too if they wanted to but it doesn't seem obvious there's much interest there.

well the bot could easily pass as a nigger

>it wasn't shilling
>because someone admitted to it
>and said they weren't shilling

Yeah those bots on Twitter could likely be detected by just trying to engage with them. There's this thing called the Loebner Prize in Artificial Intelligence where people had their AI bots judged and from what I read they were always able to be detected by just questioning them, but the judges had lists of Turing test based questions to see which were the most human like without trying to trick them into messing up. Because even the best bots can't handle too much context or switching between multiple contexts that you'd have in a normal conversation, but they're good at answering questions if they've been trained on the appropriate data

>There is a good chance some of the bots running right now on this very thread
Bots can't post images, so if you post an image with your post in this thread you are not a bot

And if bots can now post images, they can't post them with context, like my pic is gonna be relating to bots/AI in some way so you know I'm human

Attached: major9.jpg (1920x1080, 102.72K)

I remember that first reply from him. That is the moment I thought that either he glows, is a newfag, or not worth replying too.
Too generic posts with no actual content. Just random slogans you could post to any thread when ever the bot sees the keyword 'kike'

>the most truthful gpt-4
did we do good bros?