Is it true that female pilots are 80% more likely to crash the plane than their male counterparts...

Is it true that female pilots are 80% more likely to crash the plane than their male counterparts? I remember seeing a study on this once...

Attached: IMG_2993.jpg (787x1226, 276.95K)

Nice pussy

I would kill every Jew to save 1 cat.

It's because planes should be shaped like vaginas instead of hard veiny cocks.

Attached: a-10-thunderbolt-ii_011.jpg (1200x800, 130.74K)

I would kill every Jew regardless to cats.

bbbrrrrrrrrrrraaaappppppp

no. That statement is not true.
Female pilots are 80% likely to crash the plane.

Navy carrier fag here
One time pilots were doing training at night and one female pilot hit the flight deck so hard her tail hood broke off and she had to fly back to VA

I worked in aviation for 10 years and my dad for over 40. Most crashes are due to pilot error. Anecdotally, the only plane I worked on in that time that crashed was piloted by a women at the time. There was a big investigation and they tried to pin it on one of the mechanics but in the end she fucked up the take off. Something to do with the flaps if I remember correctly. Raised them or lowered them out of order. Can't remember the exact details.

I'll be sure to switch flights if a woman is my pilot, thank Leafbro!

Can't you take off in pretty much any plane without flaps? Just requires a bit higher groundspeed.

Would have been this one.

Attached: Screenshot_52.jpg (1711x571, 361.19K)

Probably wouldn't shut her flaps and distracted the male pilot who was driving.

I really couldn't answer that. I was a fixit not a pileit. (That is an old aviation joke for you)

>cunt
>something about the flaps

They take off and land with the flaps down then there are notches to raise them in increments (more lift to speed ratio). Then once airborn at a certain speed and altitude you retract them and zoom off into the wild blue younder. She raised or lowered them before that ratio was reached. For landings you have them down do you can reduce speed and have greater lift for a softer more controlled landing. Again I was not a pilot so I may have some of it off a bit, but that's the jist of it.

Bump

would belly rub.

Attached: Screenshot_57.jpg (1021x946, 195.71K)

Oh damn, I just noticed the destination. Butterfly effect.

Lmaoooooo

Attached: 1653475364829.webm (436x698, 2.21M)

If they can't drive cars why the fuck are they allowed to fly multimillion dollar aircraft?

Attached: the-horror-of-women-driving-0a-551aafba64b9b.jpg (700x468, 51.77K)

Cat?

Attached: women-drivers-no-survivors.jpg (400x400, 115.15K)

I dont even own a cat and never will, but i do enjoy cute cat pictures.

Your pic related is retarded female pilot proof.

Always the fucking flaps....

Attached: Very-Long-Meaty-Labia-Hanging.jpg (2448x1376, 431.04K)