The. President. Doesn’t. Control. Gas. Prices

Sorry CHUDS… all smart people agree that Biden is doing a great job. Trump started this mess and really this is not Biden’s fault at all.

abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/americans-blame-vladimir-putin-oil-companies-high-gas/story?id=83967683

Attached: CAAB4B01-0B83-4066-A3F4-22F4BF0846BA.jpg (1284x2205, 1.02M)

And Vladimir Putin is the President of Russia.
Game, set, match.
Limp home, OP.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

Haha nice cope. This is all on Biden. Nobody even remembers Trump except tranny retards who need a cope release.

alright then, no need to worry about the midterms, right? ;)

this is pretty dishonest
almost no one blames Putin (single digit percentage i think)
its a pretty even split between blaming oil companies and the Biden admin/the fed
but if you combine those blaming oil companies with the tiny amount who blame putin then sure those 2 separate beliefs combined form a slight majority of americans according to the polls they used

prices for gas were high before Putin invaded Ukraine.

You made a thread because you're having trouble coping with the fact you voted for a dictator.
I'm not going to make you feel any better because people like you who can't think for themselves are literally destroying the world.

It's okay though, Once all this is over you will never be able to regain credibility and will be forever ignored by everyone intelligent everywhere, They are making a list and checking it twice.

>Americans are more likely to blame democrats than republicans for the hike
What's the point you're trying to make

>blame Putin

Attached: 1653924521007.png (936x7740, 1.27M)

Most Americans agree I have a giant BWC. POLL

>the president doesn't control gas prices
>but putin does
Lmao this just makes America look weak and make you look stupid

The Biden administration still has a tight grip on oil companies. They can’t get bank loans like they use to and regulations is making it worse. Biden furthermore is canceling all contract of oil drilling on government lands

Russia and Ukraine have literally nothing to do with gas prices.
The WEFniggers are doing this to bankrupt you

Kikes literally shitting themselves.
Have you noticed? They are down to their last card. They know that you know so the only thing they have left is to try to convince you that your neighbor doesn't know.
Everyone knows, yet still they lie.

Attached: 1630388198288.jpg (960x1280, 119.51K)

This!
This is some next level gaslighting (lol)
His executive orders within days of occupying the White House targeting the oil industry and months later oil began to rise. That was long before The Ukraine war.

You are going to lose the house and senate in the midterms you left wing faggot

Take the bike pill and get all mpg you want

Attached: Screenshot_20210718-115325_Facebook.jpg (1080x2400, 1.07M)

We got two % of our oil from Russia lol
Just lmfao

Fake poll is fake

It's an ABC poll. They are attempting to carry the water for Biden. Only problem is it's a bucket full of piss.

maybe he does maybe he doesn't, but democrats would use this opportunity to shit on trump so i'm going to do the same to them.
yes im petty. yes im childish. yes i want to win.

BIDENS FAULT OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: sdejtl.png (670x500, 264.12K)

My npc lib fag jewish brother in law was complaining about Brandon and high food prices. Lol it’s over lib sharts!
Just lol
Just fucking lmmfao!
Burn it all down

Stupid joe biden LITERALLY sets the gas prices, idiot.

He's destroying our country and bleeding us dry.