Meme trends

Please post Glowie memes and discuss about them in this thread. What are the memes and trends glowies have attempted to push toward people?

My guesses:

1- Boogaloo
2- Snoop Dog smoking Mary Jane. If I am not mistaken, there were a lot of Snoop Dog memes in the past
3- Wearing like a Ragamuffin (look at how the celebrities wear and what dressings the big brands promote)
4- AtomWaffen
5- Edgy things such as "Race war" and "Accelerationism"
6- The idea Brenton Tarrant is a saint
7- Ted Kaczisnki
8- Monkey Putin
9- The memes about John Cena related to China

Bonus: Check the attached image. It is potentially glowie. Assuming that way, the glowies are attempting to detract Brazil by using a Pavlovian stimulation with a positive emotional charge (Strong Spongebob) to associate it with a detracting thing (What is written about Brazil) so that people may act as if it was cool and not perceive Brazil is being detracted. Just like when a shill calls you a "Based Schizo" expecting that you will endorse the label "Schizo" and well-poison thyself.

Having that said, I also suppose the glowies have promoted the Doomer memes. I suppose they created a notion that being wretched is a good thing by "romanticizing" wretchedness. If I am not mistaken, doomer stuff (doomer music playlists, if I am not mistaken) were promoted on the front page of Gaytube, and glowies have certain control over Gaytube. It must be hard for something genuinely "alt-right" to go to the front page, or even impossible because they must control everything

Attached: CIA meme.jpg (501x499, 79.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_i24MxyFng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The term "conspiracy theory."

>Monkey Putin
Easily the most retarded and blatant

>Ted Kaczisnki
Behead those who insult Ted

Attached: FULFKa0WYAEYAsI.jpg (1125x1452, 216.72K)

They must be behind the Flat Earth theory. Check this video speaking about Banana shaped earth: youtube.com/watch?v=a_i24MxyFng

Also, everything that can appear exaggerated and absurd enough to discredit truth-seekers e.g laser beams destroyed the 9/11 building and exaggerated /x/ tier "conspiracy theories" such as "reptilian aliens who travel 5g portals through hollow earth crystals parasite the brains of politicians"

I love monkey Putin too
I collect these

Attached: 1654209303521.jpg (431x450, 58.34K)

You missed chemtrails

10 - The term "conspiracy theory"
11 - Flat earth
12- Weird, Absurd, and Exaggerated "conspiracy theories"

Also:

13- Animes
14- Satanism

Jewish space lasers?

Are you saying Brasil is the most politically mature nation?

They appear to pretend to discredit chemtrails through absurd theories, but the theory about chemtrails is valid itself

Shill glowie.
Shills attempt to distort what you say and derive conclusions from what you said that aren't valid

Not a shill
Just wanted to see your reaction

The trouble with memes is they only become memetic if they speak to the zeitgeist
I love Ted memes because I long for a simpler less authoritarian lifestyle
I dream of a timeline where he chose any label other than "leftism" and his ideas had broader appeal

These shitty JJBA themed Joe Biden memes in 2020

Attached: c84.jpg (500x426, 37.42K)

>the theory about chemtrails is valid itself
I think it's really dumb
The idea that planes have secret chemical tanks to spray the population when they could just dump the chemicals in a reservoir is just bizarre

What about fake personas turned into "national heros" such as the one in Brazil, the Lex Luthor who incorporates the bad guy figure banning social medias in Brazil, and the person who dared to make a documentary about a mansion of Putin? They aren't memes, but they are glowie tricks likely

He had reasonable ideas about leftism, but it is said he was subjected to MK ULTRA LSD experiments. LSD induces schizophrenia symptoms. His works had some distortions, apparently.

Attached: fbispurdo.png (905x568, 70.15K)

Ted scared the shit out of them. His work in sociology is honest and very intelligent.

>what’s fluoride?
They got you covered

Kill yourself faggot. There are no glowies here. Just faggot trolls like yourself.

Can't believe nobody has said mutt memes yet

Attached: 1652306584055.jpg (303x335, 10.86K)

This is a good meme
It counter caricaturizes biden’s figure making it seem like he responds quickly and vigorously to stimuli.
Baiting audience into thinking it’s a good pro Biden meme.

Indeed it is

I think it's his uniquely American perspective that caused him to label the driving force leftism
There's little on the right here that looks like the opposite of what he feared
It he'd been British he'd have quite a different view about dark satanic mills and the forces behind them

A lot of thee are ShareBlue / discord tranny in origin, especially accelerationism and vooting. And especially Jojo.
"Conspiracy Theory" is a golden oldie going back to the Kennedy assassination.

>There are no glowies here.
Said the glownigger earnestly

>ShareBlue / discord tranny
That's a meme and probably one that glows
I was called shareblue a lot by you guys for mentioning Donald's Israeli connections
And then you were deep in the Q thing and I gave up even mentioning it

You yanks still got anti-boycott laws that protect only Israel?
Yeah, Zion Don didn't end any of that did he?