Is it possible to escape reality indefinitely?

Is it possible to escape reality indefinitely?

Attached: 2B2C4273-89E0-4CB1-8F08-5F4DB3DDAB57.jpg (1242x1868, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/66300.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would anyone even share this picture and story with the world, the fuck is wrong with people

Yes, become Orthodox and enter the DEEP REAL instead of shallow "secular Le contemporary-era reality".

Attached: saint-porphyrios.jpg (531x354, 25.41K)

Me irl

Soi boys unironically see nothing wrong with this and probably even think it’s good because le epic gaming!!!

He should try Red Dead 1 it's far superior. Couldn't even get through RD2 was so boring.

heckin deckin upvotes. they are selling their family members for internet likes

What a based old man.

for reddit updoots probably

redditors got their training base kalibred for updoots so this isn't even surprising

Updoots, my dude. Gotta get those reddit good guy points.

Me too except I change games after I platinum and I'm 20 years younger.

Attached: Feels.jpg (400x400, 50.17K)

Tell me about this saint. What did he do?

this

Based. My old man hasn't games in a decade but he used to play a lot of RDR on 360. White boomer men love their westerns

Reminds me of the guy who posted that his grandparents play assassins creed 2 just for the boat and ride it around the canal, because they like to pretend they are in Italy.

Checked and seek Mithras

Who doesn't love Westerns, the idea of a open frontier on the fringes of civilisation is romantic, the vast open plains of America where Europeans became nomads for a time like those on the Steppes of Central Asia.

Dunno, but if someone does it that will probably be the AIfags at /mlp/.
They are pouring enough autism into making horsefuckland real that it will probably work at some point.

A shallow substitute for achieving his suppressed dreams of living off-grid and riding a horse into town once every few months for supplies

Attached: 1426866028339.jpg (680x510, 185.83K)

yes

Attached: takeit.jpg (190x266, 7.97K)

Theravada monk Buddhism

orthochristian.com/66300.html

one of the modern saints, ive heard of him though dont know much about him. heres a link i just found. thanks for the inspo to research this saint obscure to me.

Sure is

Attached: rope.jpg (287x176, 10.38K)

That's Semiramis and Tammuz worship. Catholicism and it's knock off "orthodoxy" are Satan counterfeit of Christianity

at least he looks happy

Let me guess there wasn't a real Christianity till Luther.

If he spends so much time on this hobby why doesn`t he invest in a newer console?

You would prefer he drink a six pack a night and watch sports?

Attached: GrandPa_Does_Not_Get_LGBT.jpg (1024x651, 160.06K)

or be like my dad and drink wine till he is blackout and listen to tucker Carlson...

Its a sign of a man that has abdicated the most important thing in his life. His fate. He has withdrawn all his life energy of realizing a goal through action and has dumped into a fictional character. A symbolic suicide if you will. Theres a dead man seated there foe those that can see. Some of us die at twenty and slowly wittle the days away like paper fluttering in the wind. I was dead once too you see, but now i breath again.

Even better he should try Red Dead Revolver on PS2, the only good game in the series. The new games sucked my fucking ass.

nothing wrong with that it's a good game

You can see a Dalecarlian horse reflected in the picture so its in the window sill.

Wow you sound like a real fag in my professional opinion

Basedhmhk4

Like all addicts, they defend their addiction til death.

Attached: Fermi_Paradox_Solution.jpg (1254x10000, 2.74M)

>hey, dad, put on this shirt so I can get internet points!