Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist...

Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician. Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians. And there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?

Attached: aa.png (1200x997, 471.22K)

They are still more relevant then your negrophilic 8% nigger shithole with the language that sounds like a femboy gagging on the cock

>French guy thinks he has room to criticize literally anyone else.

>Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians
That sounds pretty fucking based.

Mad cuz algerian

Attached: conquistakek.jpg (125x125, 2.33K)

>France
So glad I don't live in your rat infested shithole and speak your faggot sounding language

Since you made this thread though I will scratch the paint deep of a few French tourists cars with my keys when they pass through my town this summer.

Attached: vive la paris.webm (460x574, 1.42M)

>french
More like a Marocco butthurt mudslime posting the same daily. So yeah, French

john of the cross
>theresa of avila
>lope de vega
>cervantes
>pedro calderon de la barca
just off the top of my head

The Spanish subgroup is part of the elite Caucasoid group and stands head and shoulders above any jew. Given is an image of Claudia Collado, a 26 year-old Spaniard.

Attached: 279866114_389489339564990_3414331503600529227_n.jpg (1000x1250, 119.85K)

>Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.

and what's wrong with that?

Attached: 1466777876305.png (346x346, 163.75K)

Sandniggers were still enjoying the leftovers of the civilizations they crapped all over at the time.

Algerian detected.

>D&C bot posts the same shit for the 1238413th time

i'm pretty sure any western metropolitan area has this issue, it's about the consooomerism rather than untidyness of the french. Also, the most visited city in the world, so...

Noooooooo, you can't just retake back land that we invaders took from you

Attached: img.png (677x665, 323.56K)

but she looks 35-40

Hmm, it's like any European country that was tainted by Mena subhuman are total shit shows or something.

Spain conquered half of the world you subhuman gratis fucker

Goat*

>I will scratch the paint deep of a few French tourists cars with my keys when they pass through my town this summer.
To stop you from doing something that stupid I guess I'll just say it right now: I'm only french because my paper says so.

Attached: pepemoro.png (828x742, 466.11K)

Spain did produce philosophers like Pe. Jaime Balmes, a jesuit priest.
Also Portugal, they even invented pic related, also a jesuit priest. Go figure.
Bartolomeu Lourenço de Gusmão (December 1685 – 18 November 1724) was a Brazilian-born Portuguese priest and naturalist, who was a pioneer of lighter-than-air airship design.
What about that uh?

Attached: introduction_of_a_small_balloon_to_the_court_of_d._joao_5th.jpg (400x325, 28.4K)

INB4 "Picasso"
He was Basque, they never interbreed with the Moors.

If reconquista didn't happen it would be morocco...

>Its only accomplishment is the based genocide of the heathen amerindians, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many niggers, amerindians and riceniggers
>And there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?
yes
death to all non-catholics and subhumans, el imperio donde nunca se pone el sol, el imperio universal!

>Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician. Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians. And there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?

Attached: 1505470899396.jpg (393x366, 93.12K)

Paris is particularly bad tho. There's a reason there's a Paris syndrome but not a London syndrome or a Rome syndrome. Yes it's our fault. Sorry not sorry.

You lost get over it

bro, navarran royalty married moors for alliances

they're spix, what do you expect?

You have to go back, Nouredine
Your sisters fucking Bilal now at the banlieu.

spics are what you are mutt. we are europeans