What's the difference between baby formula and breast milk?

What's the difference between baby formula and breast milk?

Attached: 1653405435860.jpg (396x385, 36.88K)

about 2 titty

'bout tree fiddy

One has what a baby needs the other is made of the same thing they make cheap shelving from.

one was made by god, full of vitamins minerals and bacteria that helps build up your immune system and it comes out of a boob.

one is made by jews, is filled with chemicals, sugar, plastic and will make your child retarded.

Attached: 1654077836878.jpg (510x642, 27.24K)

My mom gave me her milk when I was a baby. At least that's what she tells me

Attached: 1653018010596.jpg (842x856, 93.45K)

Nothing. Finnish tiddy milk and cow milk are both A+ superiour grade.

USA milk products from either cow are toxins.

All the baby formula milk comes from Saudi Arabia. It’s powdered and shipped around the world.

garbage...

Attached: baby formula.jpg (750x871, 125.84K)

It's got electrolytes

>42.6% corn syrup
I
HATE
THE
ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1629355611849.jpg (162x200, 13.56K)

Jews can tax one of them

cyancobalamin is basically a b12 vitamin derived from vegan sources that uses an inert form of cyanide. it is not supposed to be toxic! it's in my monster drinks!

Essence of the booba is inundated with love energy and essential vitamins and nutrients.
Formula is full of processed fetuses and corpses.

wait a minute, do jews tax boobies now?

One is half corn syrup the other is a quarter corn syrup quarter amphetamines.

khazar milkers are very nice. ngl, i'd pay the price and the tax, and bring a brown bag.

formula uses different types of sugars in different ratios than what you find in breast milk which fucks up the development of your kids natural gut bacteria and metabolism

One is a chemically unreproducible fluid created as the result of hundreds of millions of years of evolution, full of nutrients and signalling proteins, and the other one is corn syrup with some vitamins

S O Y
O
N
I
O
N
S

One makes you wonder why normies haven't questioned why their kid has so many allergies

Women are going to be taxed for breastfeeding similar to sales tax

Some IQ points for one. Formula babies end up being dumb.

All babies, and all young men, should drink essence of boobies