100 Days Already

What is your honest opinion of the Russian performance?

Attached: nu1.png (1280x860, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shittier than they admit, not as shitty as the west says

Shaping up to be Afghanistan 2.0. I'm ready to watch Russia implode over the next decade as they fight an endless stream of western glowie supported insurgents.

So so not that great but not bad they are doing better now.

This is what you look like

Attached: DNbD9PdWsAEYwwq.jpg (580x345, 26.26K)

Attached: 1651046526932.gif (255x255, 185.73K)

Quite good desu. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as they win and the casualties aren't horrific.

they're playing their part
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

This is what you look like

Attached: 1647735020238.gif (363x360, 3.79M)

They’ve succeeded at crippling Europe and the US.

When I say TWO you say MORE
TWO
>MORE
>TWO
>MORE

When I say TWO MORE you say WEEKS
TWO MORE
>WEEKS
TWO MORE
>WEEKS

lmao, anyone who doesn't want western glowies to fuck Russia is a tranny, look in the mirror boss

only good Russian is a dead Russian, I'm more than happy to use hohols to accomplish that

you think so? i don't see EU going weaker, they seems more united desu

Not too bad desu, everyone thought that the sanctions would kill the Russian economy and they are recovering

Attached: 1585669729671.jpg (453x358, 19.51K)

this. they faced some early set backs adjusting to modern warfare and western tech but now have settled into the slog. i think putin did think he would steamroll them and was surprised when they didnt. russia will now grind ukraine out in a war of attrition which has historically worked for them. my guess is putin will get his eastern buffer zone but will pay a higher price for it than he originally thought. probably would have liked the whole thing but will settle for the east. also everyone in the west and ukraine got rich skimming billions.

55% of America is non-mexican White. In the younger demographics it's already below 35%. You'll implode first Hernandez. And it will be a glorious massacre. Payback for rallying against Rhodesia you niggerloving spic golem.

hey kraut this it's not wattpad to write your weird fantasy

they took all the valuable land already and with belarus storming from the north they can they it all

lmao, it's a race to the bottom, both countries are dead before 2040, but my guess is Russia goes first

Russia should have invaded in 2014, arrested all the glowies, and imprisoned Victoria Nuland and her Obama cronies for 30 years.
Putin keeps waiting too long for stuff, hoping it will come out well by itself.

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (474x311, 26.65K)

Acceptable, considering they are outnumbered and on the offensive.

The mobile AA systems and manpads everywhere made it impossible to fly safely and they lost a bunch of planes and helicopters. Neither can Ukraine use the planes and helicopters they have left, for the same reason. So this is now the biggest major land war since the Iran-Iraq war. That one ended in a stalemate and 0 border changes, and millions of corpses.

they are btfoed by the end of this year.

False, I don't look that white
Lmao

You sukkk nigger cum out your mom's ass.
Jewtin is all in with the agendas

Not good, not terrible. It is excellent learning material for any future army leader, especially for logistics and armored division officers. And naturally, insurgents.

Perfectly summed up what I think

Attached: 1653276272853.png (1600x1193, 1.71M)

very true. i think russia has a few advantages especially in manpower that will allow them to steadily advance for a time. massed artillery is another. i hear the russians are just going grid square to grid square and pummeling it. effective but theres usually not much left after. ive seen some wiley pete videos that make me think the russians have taken off the gloves a bit.

What are you even trying to say you retarded redditor, the only ones who would gain from a weak russia are CIA kikes. You are clearly a current thing zombie repeating talking points programmed into you by bots.

Russia out numbered 5 to 1 and making steady gains against the hometeam? It's looking like they will indeed demilitarize ukraine. Now germany has to mobilize an army and quick.
The failure in ukraine can be attributed to the ukes lack of zeal for anus. Anus is our highest and most cherished virtue (which is why the rest of the world love us so much). Dont count on germany to let anus down. Germany will show the vatnicks what anus really means to us in the west. Also we fight for nigger grievances and jewish oligarchs. So vatniks stand no chance

Russia is the USA's sole nuclear rival. Once they Balkanize the USA stands alone for devastating arsenals.

It’s more complex than most people make it out to be. The west lost several billions in this clusterfuck, Ukraine is running a massive daily deficite, a lot of the supplies and weaponry landed on the european black market, with much more coming when the war ends and it destabilized the west tremendously. Meanwhile Russia failed completely as it expected the Ukraine to surrender for the sake of its citizens and had to increase its warchest immensely due to all the ‘volunteers’. At the end of the day Russia occupies some of the most important clay (including resource-wise) and cut off others from the west, effectively causing food scarcity.

remember winning the initial war is only the beginning. then you have the inevitable asymetric war that follows. one that will have suppliers in the West as well.

America won't collapse, unless it's an intentional artificially induced collapse. It's just going to gradually become shitter quality-of-life wise, as it has been gradually for 60 years straight since they started letting in nonwhites.

South Africa hasn't even collapsed. "Muh collapse" is a pipe dream unless a SIGNIFICANT event triggers it.

This is inaccurate she should be making new content for her onlyfans

two more weeks, remember?

Pretty good considering they're basically fighting against nato and winning

Hello retardo /k/ommando

14/88

It didnt collapse, but it is irrelevant as fuck.

Nukes flying within 14 days

Inb4 two weeks