I'm thinking of starting a pizza place and selling cheaper pizza to people in my district...

I'm thinking of starting a pizza place and selling cheaper pizza to people in my district. Then I will ask them to vote for me in the district election. What do you think? Can cheap pizza buy local votes effectively?

Attached: IMG_20220603_204603_1.jpg (3346x2509, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can cheap pizza buy local votes effectively?
vodka is cheaper

I don't drink. I only make alcohol to offer it to my friends.

You could give blow jobs for free.

It's going to fall off the table!

Attached: NERVOUS.jpg (768x768, 93.42K)

Based Hot Carl

just the fact that you could run a shop makes you overqualified to be a politician
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

Unironically, yes. Also, just use good pizz recipes from Naples. In Naples, you can still get a pizza for 4 bucks.

Attached: B68BBB5C-5142-4A26-96E1-23D692801921.jpg (735x912, 149.3K)

as someone who, by chance, happens to be an expert in both the pizza business and local politics; I would say this idea is bad for several reasons

nope, OP is Maltese like Arianna

Attached: 50B4670F-B5B3-4FD3-B596-04FCBAAAAB73.jpg (1080x1346, 314.55K)

I guess it can? Is it even worth it though?

in america that would be impossible because normal people can't run businesses

Pizza is always worth it

Attached: 2CE7960A-613B-42D8-A813-C39F9CA09EE6.jpg (500x618, 53.58K)

Is it the norm in America to be a retard who can't run a business? What happened?

The Pizza business will cost him any time he had hoped to use meeting the voters. Unless he's hoping that his customers make up enough people to get elected

The cost of giving the discount to the potential voters is more expensive than better ways of getting their vote

The pizza business is in horrible shape right now; and the odds are that he won't even earn a profit at the restaurant, let alone enough to pay for his campaign.

Short version in the US if you wanted to get elected on a local level...
> lists of past voters are public info. Get the list for the last three elections
> find those who voted in al three, devote 90% of your ad dollars to them
> create walking lists for your door knocking, so you skips talking for 1/2 an hour to someone who isn't going to vote anyway
> notice the people who are on the permanent absentee list. You must have them to win any election.
> coming up to election day, monitor the return list on absentees; which allows you to see which voters have an absentee ballot, but haven't returned it yet

I would never vote for a fuck that dares to disturb me in my home.

Also...
> early on in your door-knocking, target those homes which have multiple voters in it. Winning a home with 5 voters is better than winning one with 1
> Create a reputation by participating in local affairs as a booster; not as one who is asking for anything
> attend meetings but don't agree with or disagree with everything they say/do. Agree all the time and you're a water carrier. Disagree all the time, and you're an outsider. Agree sometimes, disagree others and you're a fair and independent person
> if you must go the business route, pick one that offers more jobs to the families of your voters; and realize that that method takes at least 10 years for you to be known and trusted well enough

Then you'll lose. Door knocking is...
> candidate asking the voter what they want out of their government
> listening to their issues and problems
> while taking count of what issues matter to most.

Things are different post-covid; but door knocking creates a personal relationship with the voter; and wins elections nearly every time.

>candidate asking the voter what they want out of their government

I want you to fuck off.
Now I'll vote for Joe Bidenjust to spite you. Leave my property. Now!

>but door knocking creates a personal relationship
Fucking mormons...

No means No.

Gonna get fucked up by the pizza mafia for undercutting them.

> go back to car
> take off trump hat
> call back to my boss at Biden HQ