Why can't anyone take Afghanistan?

The british tried, the russians tried, the americans tried... But nobody seems to take them on... Why is it Any Forums?

Attached: meme1.jpg (568x356, 43.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hmthhFBqn9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm mexican and hate my big ears

There's some quote about the Afghans looking down the barrel of a rifle and seeing paradise. You can't really fight against that.

The people there have both nothing to lose and a completely indominable will due to religion and ancient clan loyalties.

The landscape is mountaineous with lots of caves, which makes most Western military tech advantages irrelevant.

And last but not least, taking Afganistan seems to be a sort of holy grail crown jewel for some reason that empires only go after right at the cusp of their decline.

One US zogbot said that the afghanis would fight for 10 years straight the same way someone in america would say go grab a beer. If you're not going to completely genocide that down to the last infant you're going to have to deal with that forever.

Attached: 1653673058518.jpg (1080x808, 104.81K)

Lionizing the Pashtuns is really not a deep angle.,

What about the fact that Pakistan has an interest in splitting the Pashtun people?

Because we are boss and you are all
Sissies
youtu.be/hmthhFBqn9M

Attached: Afghans are true warriors.jpg (1078x1152, 355.96K)

huh?

Attached: Major_ethnic_groups_of_Pakistan_in_1980_borders_removed.jpg (960x928, 164.78K)

The difficulty of the terrain isn't worth the value of the land. Simple as. No one has ever committed the army necessary to destroy it and so its never been destroyed (but it's always been destroyed)

Taking Afghanistan requires exterminating the useless locals, which apparently no one is willing to do.

go back

Isn't like like half of Afghanistan mongoloid? Like the hazara I mean?

Afghanistan is multi ethnic, hazara, tajiks, pashtuns are all persian peoples. Then there are turkic peoples.

Over the wall
You can use your ears to fly

I was born in california, and so were both my parents, and half my grand parents.

Yawn, Afghanistan has been conquered a lot.

1. Persians
2. Greeks
3. Indians
4. Caliphate
5. Khwarezmian
6. Mongols
7. Mongol successor states
7. British conquered parts of it and incorporated into India (eventually Pakistan)

It's not surprising that in modern war where the US and Russians try to support regimes instead of ruling directly it doesn't work. The Afghanistan myth is just that though a myth, just like Russia being impossible to invade.

And how well did that go?

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17.9K)

Just gonna leave this here...

Attached: meme2.jpg (800x656, 81.16K)

Afghanistan is not so much of a country as much as it is the land where the borders of the old empires ended, and those same empires would wage war with Afghanistan and meet their end there one way or the other. If its not the American's or the Soviets and soon the Chinese for one reason or another, the Afghanistani's will just fight themselves. Literally orc mentality.

And what exactly other than its resources do you exactly want to "take" from Afghanistan? The United States was there for 2 decades and got rid of surprlus ammunition veering close to their expiry date and giving their soldiers desert combat experience, including a wide array of veterans who are able to teach citizens combat skills in any civili conflict. The rest is sand sand more fucking sand, mountains, desert, snow, caves, rubble, and 80 IQ cousin fuckers in remote mountain villages with AK-47s and the Quran feeding their paranoia where they will fight anything to feel alive because of how bleak life is there, even themselves. America had a military industrial complex to feed and it feasted on that region. Next will be the first ever arctic conflict. Imagine being in combat conditions in 24 light for months on end.

The same reason any mountain nigger country is impossible to take on unless you genocide them all.

I thought hazaras were turkic

Because it looks like this and the people are independent

Attached: FC94CF86-5253-4659-9CC0-33E20013F831.jpg (736x490, 69.65K)

What are you on about leaf? Y'all are muttifying at a far faster race than the United States now faggot.
Now enjoy having our demographics without a gun to defend yourself.

None of these people “conquered” afghanistan, at best they marched an army through one pass in transit

Mutt your demographics are worse than any other western country by far. Why is "no u" the mutt's reply to absolutely everything?

Attached: 1643046902258.png (1700x9500, 2.7M)

Russian.

Attached: 1613152351_Chto-s-licom-Olega-Mongola.png (651x741, 717.33K)

>That index chart

Attached: 1653345023215.png (1107x1204, 840.44K)

Learn to read leaf. I said you are muttifying faster now. We had a 50 year head start on you.
You just want to make yourself feel better by throwing stones. Pathetic and sad especially since I'm half Canadian.

Yeah Russia is actually very easy to invade, that's why they are so paranoid and why the czars expanded so far east so they would have somewhere to retreat. There are hardly any natural obstacles from Northern Europe all the way to the Urals. Meme created from WWII. Should have been "countries given the unlimited ammo cheat by the USA are hard to invade".

Go buy a gun before they run out and stop getting ass blasted in the interwebz. Priorities.

>you are muttifying faster now.
If you don't count your dozens of millions of illegal immigrants lmao

Attached: large_8497b-Other-Brands-LVC-RS2000-Kitchen-Gadget-Plastic-Milk-Pitcher-Milk-Bag-Holder-1Pc.jpg (1000x1000, 63.62K)

this. basically they just secure the high value mineral regions, right?

It's because the US forces were bound by rules of engagement. If the goal was just 'pacify afghanistan by any means necessary' they would have killed everything that moved. Pretty similar to Vietnam.

Goals like 'install democracy' or 'install a stable regime that is friendly to the US' don't fucking work. 'Kill EVERYONE no matter what' works.

>Hippity hoppity get off my mountain property

You left the trillion dollar+ lithium vein lmao now it's probably going to be China's

When will ZOGbots get it into their head that bombs do not destroy mountains

Zero effort trolling. You can do better. See me after class.

I worked with a crazy Russian dude back round 2001, he was a part of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan during the cold war and I remember him laughing and telling me that the US was going to get their butts kicked over there because the locals were all hiding in caves and such. Crazy Russian ended up being right even though at the time I didn't necessarily see from his point of view.

The taliban will absolutely fight a jihad against the chinese in the near future. This is what they do they fight people. It’s fun

Friedrich Engels has written everything you need to know about Afghanistan already in 1857:
www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1857/afghanistan/

Not really worth the cost.You would need to wipe out every tribe and village that resists like Alexander the Great did.