Murdered by words

Brutal. Just brutal. Nazi Barbie cannot respond.

Attached: 8AA3D0BE-C23E-4A3E-AEE2-76CB25AAF480.png (720x600, 97.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/huI89B69NATP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn. The. Definition. Of. Well. Regulated.

>mexican
Disregarded

bros send help internet mexican wants to take the guns

Attached: AO1.jpg (284x177, 11.34K)

Attached: 2nd amendment.jpg (819x783, 162.07K)

Why not both?

Did the founding fathers mean the government was supposed to regulate the militias? It’s like telling a boxer he can decide the laws his opponent shall abide by in the ring

>Did the founding fathers mean the government was supposed to regulate the militias?
They did not.

I agree, all seniors in high school should be required to take a several week long firearms proficiency course, and given a fully automatic weapon on their 18th birthday, that they are required to keep in their home (a la Switzerland)

No. The 2nd Amendment basically means "The government has to have armed forces, hence (so that the people will not be oppressed) the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Able. Bodied. Over 18.

retards

Attached: 02710691-268D-4599-A115-5BEFF2CCEE09.jpg (750x521, 139.16K)

Somehow abortion is a constitutional right if you interpret the 9th amendment in a certain way but the founding fathers literally wanting every able bodied man (the militia) being able to own guns isn't clear enough. Twitter commies are a disease

>Well regulated militia = necessary
>In order to necessitate that necessity, the right to bear arms cannot be limited in the people
It's not that hard to understand.

"Well regulated" by whose definition?
If I call myself a militia, I would be considered well regulated because I am following my own regulations.

checked and based
beat me to it

Sweet. My young thot with guns picture collection needs a refresh.

well regulated by the definition that every person owns a gun

That is waiting too long. 6th grade.

Bilderberg 2022 Deglobalisation Edition

Attached: 1476453088708.jpg (800x1803, 196.21K)

Attached: 1647224072793.jpg (1242x1256, 145.1K)

>the government is supposed to regulate the militias assembled to keep it in check
do you know how fucking STUPID you sound right now?

Attached: 1629304492900.jpg (550x550, 59.35K)

God I hate Twitter so fucking much
>hey retard, heres a megaphone, go shit up the internet with your stupidity!

No. They knew what kind of shit their peers would try to ban guns.

Come take them kike

Attached: IDF 5743.jpg (2496x1664, 2M)

Americans fetishizing my countrys laws regarding weaponry will always be amusing.

>a militia armed to the teeth is required for a state to be free
>therefore
>the people can own and use arms and the government can't stop them
2nd amendment for retards. it was written for illiterate farmers to understand but of course that's perfect for a bunch of marxist kikes to manipulate

Gas the kikes. Job done.

>mexican

Attached: cia nigger.jpg (720x547, 176.89K)

muh.twitter.muh.bagina.
bitchute.com/video/huI89B69NATP/

Attached: 54820EA9-CAFE-49A3-B291-7BE440082A34.png (399x400, 90.52K)

Masonic satanists rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.

And that's exactly what it means.
Why are faggots getting critical of the constitution when they don't even obey it lol

well regulated means something equivalent to "operating properly" in 2022 english, which is how "well regulated militia" could ever be related to "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

One could argue that constant 3 letter agency infiltration into organized militias is an infringment of several rights.

So what's the truth of it? Because anytime a fellow burger mentions Switzerland my brain turns off and I just nod

That’s what OP’s image implied, yes I probably sounded dumb.

breakfast doesn't eat breakfast...

NO,
In fact, the Federalist Papers should have been legally part of the Constitution. Retards and liars are purposefully misreading it.

Regulated pretty much means functioning. For a militia to me well regulated they need gun, ammo, cannons, etc.

SJWs always drone on about "muh europe," for certain gov policies. What's wrong with this one?

I view "well regulated" as not terrorizing their fellow citizens. Not the government. Citizens.

1pbtu

Attached: 1632581114129.png (1498x1119, 293.6K)

A. Well. Regulated. Militia.

They should probably move there. I dont give a fuck about how europe does things.

>breakfast doesn't eat breakfast...

Attached: 4354352435.jpg (236x213, 9.88K)

All I know about Switzerland is that they have all the gold, they make watches, and toblerones are presumably what their police force uses as spike strips.

Attached: 1653692632628.png (392x536, 200.06K)

Based. Reminds me of Obama and that Buttigieg guy.

So we should form militias? Is that the take away?

Lets face it, the only way to pass real gun control that works is to abuse the well regulated militia part. Make anyone who wants to own one of these now banned firearms must form up to a local club and meet to practice and discuss firearms and firearm safety. Why doesn't the federal government want to take this route? Gee, I wonder why.

Attached: 1634518882471.jpg (174x250, 7.71K)

Militia = men 18+ lol

Attached: 1654027929128.jpg (1024x587, 121.49K)

So allow me and my buddies to forma militia and be well supplied with all weapons then.

>NOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT!

the necessity of the militia is the reason for the right not it's limiter

lick. my. pussy. faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-102227_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1234, 657.25K)

OP is dumb house nigger. How did the flintstones song go? Well have a gay old time? Were they talking about things of a homosexual nature?

thats not what it means so it doesnt matter what you view it as, similar to how i could view your post as being a russian bot post.

Ahem

Attached: 1549099080957.jpg (720x960, 105.63K)

Noooo one cares about white people

If you signed a selective service card, congrats. You are the well regulated militia. Guess who signs selective service cards? Every male over 18.

Half the country thinks the last election was stolen and completely invalid. The majority party has the slimmist of majorities and certainly no mandate to change from the electorate, and yet they're trying to make huge unpopular moves and major changes. How about governing from the middle and only doing things both parties agree with in compromise? They don't care because they don't have to win elections. They should probably be strung up.

fucking filthy females

>Well regulated" by whose definition?
Well regulated in this context means trained and with weapons in readily operable order.
>If I call myself a militia
If you're an able bodied citizen between the ages of 18 & 45, youre already in the militia.

The "gun debate" in the US is fake. The debate between the federalists and anti-federalists was logistical. Neither side believed that the US should have a standing army. The fact that we do today, and use it to occupy other nations (hence 3A), has nothing to do with the US constitution, but appears to be a foreign import, and exactly what the redcoats were doing to us. Nowhere was the "type of weapons" ever considered or debated, because it's obvious that "arms" means the best weapons available to kill tyrants (people). And it follows that tyrants would be the most interested in preventing the best weapons available to be used against them. The militia is already outgunned and under-regulated (national guard is just ZOG's B-team, and it's only ever been used against the militia). You have no 2A right. It's gone. At least from an originalist standpoint.

gr8 b8 m8

>preparing for the Advanced Placement Exam

a.k.a. I'm in the class designed to separate whites from feral niggers while teaching the same non-college level material.

Attached: 1654120929192.gif (368x450, 214.08K)

>AP exam
Marxist trash.

Go fuck your mother, nigger who cried glowie faggot. I know what it fucking means, my personal interpretation is not a legally binding document.

the problem is that half of your country knows
the election was stolen and is fine with it, not the half which knows that a dementia patient isn't the most electable human in history

Attached: twitter 13.png (628x486, 109.01K)

Of course some stupid fucking mexican does not get it.

The stupidity of democrats never ceases to amaze. They’re pushing for red states to form militias.

Go to fucking subreddit called murderedbywords instead with your idiotic anti european racism, that this sub has plenty of. And the ever false and nonsensical 'murderbywords' where you all chain reply to eachother to complete eachother sentences like retarded bots.

>InternetMexican
as opposed to IRLMexican?

Attached: 1637567173542.jpg (500x335, 88.09K)

>Of course some stupid fucking mexican does not get it.
That entire sub r/murderedbywords
is like that, same with r/leopardsatemyface
It's all these fake gotchas and it's typically almost always something about shitting on euro americans.

>in a state militia
Jesus what an absolutely retarded interpretation of that sentence

Regulated meant armed back then

Why would a kike do with a bunch of saluting retards?

Learn grammar. The definition of well regulated means jack shit. Arguing over it only gives strength to anti-gunners because you are giving up the grammar.
It's easy: we need a militia, therefore guns. It's not that hard. Why can't the english speaking retards undersrand their own language????

Learn definition of obsolete

Because you are

I'm sure they would let people form militias.

>The militia is already outgunned and under-regulated (national guard is just ZOG's B-team, and it's only ever been used against the militia). You have no 2A right. It's gone. At least from an originalist standpoint.
I agree that our gunrights should properly be expanded according to the 2A, but the american people are not helpless. No military force on earth can defeat an activated militia of the US population.

You'd just have to nuke the whole country basically.

Well, it's an ADVANCED interpretation.
You guys just have a basic interpretation.

Coal. Burning. Roastie.

Thank you, that is the point

mexicans arent americans, go talk about mexican politics.

>AP prep
>some kiked, niggered down 5th person interpretation of an actual document.
So, AP is for retards, now?

Seriously you stupid fuck that is not at all what it means.