Why do people buy expensive clothes when worker clothes are cheap and available at every hardware store...

Why do people buy expensive clothes when worker clothes are cheap and available at every hardware store? How will you blend into the revolutionary crowd dressed like a peacockwhen shit hits the fan? Working people treat me as a bridge between them and the upper management and as their own. I'm the link to all of this.

Attached: 20220603_190325_1.jpg (4367x3275, 1.62M)

It's probably the getting laid part

white people are very, very insecure and need constant validation from others. they are the nr 1 consoomer on this planet.
nothing makes them more insecure than somebody else making a better impression.

I think you mean niggers. A pair of shoes can be deadlier than ebola to them.

>$47.99 for a shirt
>cheap
I paid less for the calvin (((klein))) I wore to work yesterday

>47 euro for a t shirt
it's the same price as the "expensive" shops

had one jigger and a half in my school growing up
he left tags in his clothes while surrounded by truck country

I don't dress like a prole because I enjoy pussy.

I make my own clothes

Attached: seinfeld-kramer.gif (172x212, 461.53K)

>considering that cheap
topkek

It's polish zloty (PLN)!
Do the math!

$11 = 47 zloty

You described your African brothers.

>people thinking the pole uses dollar or euros

47 zloty = $11

Those are reasonably priced.

>Chinese made flannel shirt
>$60
>”cheap”

You’re a fucking retard who hasn’t had a job before. Good luck walking into the office with dirty jeans, work boots, and an ugly flannel shirt.

Protip : these worker clother are of better quality than some mall discount crap for the same price. Also, i'm the 90's kid and hardware stores are my source of checkered shirts.

You just described niggers and sandniggers. They were the ones with the most expensive shoes and clothes at school and weird intricate haircuts. Whites couldn't be bothered to care about this shit.

It's polish zloty and the shirt is less than a burger menu, I shit you not

I can't stand people dressing like me. I wear expensive clothes to be sure I don't look like ZARA/H&M/Supermarket NPC.

You shit me yes.

Clothes define you? How shallow and replacable are you, drone 17?

I can get plain t shirts for like 3-5 dollars. fastfood is more expensive.

Based & Thread-pill'd

Attached: Soon.png (1024x683, 950.11K)

Worker clothes are of better quality than shit chinese t-shirts my dude.

The prices are in polish pesos or something.

Does it matter? If it covers my ass, is comfortable, and of solid colors then it's good enough. Never cared for dressing up. Only plain t-shirt and jeans with work boots

I wear working and hiking clothes almost every day.
Pick the right ones and people will even compliment you on how you look.

47.00 for one shirt?

different quality, mein neger. Even here you can also find t shirts with less than 5 euros, but they're shit and after a few washes you could throw them away or use it as a toilet cleaning wipe

I am too rich to dress like that my family and friends would laugh at me.

>Working people treat me as a bridge between them and the upper management and as their own.
Working people piss on you every time you turn your back. They hate you and just pretend to be friendly to you to manipulate you and also for shits and giggles. You're the bourgeoise's dog and as such are human refuse.
>t. actual working class cunt.

Don't care.
Just buy used stuff from local charity shops. 3€ for any basic item, why would you actively support clothing companies' employee, real estate and marketing spending?

Let the fuckers sink, buy used stuff and fix your quality wares. Spending a day's worth of wages on a piece of fabric has to be the ultimate NPC test.

It matters when something decides to stab you.

It;s about $10

Attached: 1651009029530.jpg (1162x850, 183.49K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-210854_Firefox_1.jpg (702x526, 39.58K)

Whos gonna stab me? For what, my cheap ass clothes? I dont live around niggers. But good thing I carry just in case.