Should I watch the recently released ''What is a Woman?'' documentary?

Should I watch the recently released ''What is a Woman?'' documentary?

Attached: 1612043650743.webm (320x320, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

why anyone would want to do this to themselves is beyond me

Yes, you seem to be confused about it. So for a dimwit like you, it would prove educational.

the poor 3D artist that modeled and animated this

A woman is an adult human with a feminine gender identity.

There, I just debunked your whole "gotcha". You can stop asking now.

Meds.

No because I don't care about women

Any Forums isn't a garbage dump for /k/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I don't get why he has to travel far to interview pedestrians? What about zoom calls, is that all for an engaging documentary? I hate those type of documentaries it kinda reminds me of NatGeo doing a documentary where a magician tries to replicate Jesus's miracles to see if he didn't do any magic stunts. What's ridiculous about that documentary is that they travelled to Jerusalem just to perform the stunts instead of doing in some backyard or any open field in the US.

Attached: 1654095444847.jpg (1024x847, 48.71K)

It's an excuse to travel on someone else's money.

Attached: 1630705347333.jpg (886x917, 303.94K)

>A woman is an adult human with a feminine gender identity.
You just canceled eight trillion PoC who feminine present but identify alternatively. You must be a fucking TERF, the world will be better off once you're dead.

Attached: 1598254650733.jpg (496x621, 27.89K)

I don't know what to classify this documentary as but it's one of those documentaries where you have a topic and you have people to interview and places to study. But this documentary goes far like literally far for an interview that you do with your webcam. And they have to study the land by visiting instead of searching it up online. This type of documentaries doesn't really offer much but rather they are merely entertainment like those science experiments on pop culture i.e The science of mortal kombat. At least myth buster is kinda balanced.

A miserable little pile of secrets lacking a Y chromosome

And they pay walled it to cover their losses.

The fact that a movie like this exists...a movie that was created to explain in detail the differences between a male and female to the most advanced society in human history. A nation that has been paraded as a modern 1st world super power has a populace that is actually interested in a movie that explains sex ed as if it's their first time hearing the subject.
Are we really teaching sex ed to adults? Humans have known the differences between man and woman for thousands of years! We fuck and reproduce. We know how this works.
What the fuck.
>> I'm not mad this movie exists, im mad that the information contained within isn't already widely known and accepted.

i seen a lot of gore but this... i did not menaged to watch whole
and its the most tonned down non bloddy version posible
wtf...

as long as youre aware youll waste your time

Nah you don't understand what any of that means. An identity has nothing to do with presentation, they are two different things. I have femme presentation but a masculine gender identity for example.

try this one instead

Attached: reversed(3).webm (320x320, 2.47M)

post link i wanna c it

Attached: TRANNY.png (1200x900, 1.04M)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jesus fucking christ, what timeline we are now in?

you need to understand that gender is a term that has been used in engineering for over a century. your gay word games show how stupid you are.
google rs-232 gender changer, male uhf connector, or any number of electrical engineering terms.
you present as a retard who is desperate seen as not-a-retard.

How batshit crazy is this shit.

Feminists are far more dangerous than trans individuals and they have already genocided millions of men through drafting, feminist discrimination...

don't take the surgery pill. you'll kys from disappointment.

Sounds like you're mad because simple concepts are hard for you to understand. It's OK, the rest of the world has already moved on, you're the one left behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU

Why do people waste so much time caring about freaks? I rarely see trannies and when I do it gives me a good chuckle. Shits not my problem and it isn't yours either.