I mean, maybe? Possibly?

Attached: 1723987123.png (575x511, 217.65K)

Shall not be infringed faggot.

>current year!

>It's okay for the state to violate your rights, because reasons.

I mean, maybe you should be dragged in irons before a pock-marked wall, and machine gunned?

>modern democrats are smarter and have greater insight and foresight than the founding fathers
Say that out loud, sounds really stupid, doesn’t it

Third world shithole says something stupid. More on this breaking story at 11.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

Damn I agree, off comes the penis.

what's a dishwasher?

Fatal conceit.

He's right, freeing the slaves, destroying white civilisation and having huge machines clean a little bit of leftover juice off plates for us is clearly the right path forward, how stupid of us not to see that.

He does know they had macgine guns and that battleships were privately owned, right?

>i dont know man maybe some dudes from 2022 who own nothing and would be mystified by self determination arent right about everything in perpetuity

>t. never read the federalist/anti-federalist papers
fucking retard take. all fields

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST DIE AL-DAJJAL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Or it could be Slavery was a moral good as it was a necessary step in civilization before money and privation. Turns out only Christian europeans and their descendants do the right thing after they can project value into money and outlaw it so get the fuck out of here.

Why would they be mystified by the sight of a dishwasher?
They had slaves back then.

They were more right 300 years ago than lowT goyshits are right now.

That is, unless we -really- do want to go down this avenue. If so, Im very interested in revisiting "all men are created equal" and "citizenship is permanent and cannot be taken away" clauses

Attached: 1654207641083.png (741x649, 23.37K)

>LOL HISTORY IS STUPID WE SHOULD JUST DO WHAT WE WANT

Liberals lol

the right to self defense is timeless. the right to defend against tyranny is a nature right.

the lawnmower's cousin

I don't know, man, maybe it's a bad idea to only let psychopathic law enforcement and military have weapons to use on their own citizens.

Which means they weren't right about anything. Retarded logic

Trudeau is infringing. What will you do about it, Xiao Ping?

I'll take this argument seriously once you actually use your guns once.
You remember when they stole the election? Literal tyranny? and you did literally nothing?

Attached: 1653500890820.jpg (595x445, 114.71K)

This is so fucking stupid because the Constitution is, in fact, a living document that can be altered as times and attitudes change, and included from the start a mechanism to allow such changes.

So why the fuck is everybody with criticisms of the Constitution always so UTTERLY uninterested in this method of correcting it?

Attached: Untitled.png (970x222, 313.61K)

Faggot shitposter

>Haha yeah so anyway instead we should live according to this unholy agglomeration of ideas from an unemployed german hobo in the 1800s and effeminate homopedophiles from 1960s France as interpreted by the soibois, autegynophiles and histrionic yentas who rule our universities! There ideas are most definitely correct about everything in perpetuity!
No thanx, rabbi.

A woman's proper role in society

>memeflag
>thinks his country is first world

Attached: sensible-chuckle-laugh.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

Ignore the law and buy under the table

>Mystified by the sight of a dishwasher

This is the average human being, almost nobody knows how a dishwasher works.