Queen Hate Thread

I hate this cunt. In fact, I hate all of Great Britain. Mother fuckers tried to tax us without proper representation and we absolutely BTFO'd you! Lmao! I think the Queen and all of the United Kingdom is shit and should be fucking destroyed. Fuck your shitty tyrannical island nation. I hope every day your are reminder how we, the USA, the most free place on earth, raped you in the revolutionary war and won our independence. FUCK BRITAIN! FUCK THE QUEEN!

Attached: MV5BOWU2ZThlOWUtY2JjYS00MjY4LWE3YzctOTQ0M2Y2OGRjZTYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY264_CR35,0,178,264_AL_.jpg (178x264, 7K)

Long Live The Queen

time to retire the crown or replace the royalty at this point

You let Biden into the white washed house and did nothing about it.

rent free for 250 years
I almost feel guilty

Lel and what are you gonna do about it bong? We could nuke your entire shitty little gay faggoty fag nations off this planet in less than half a second! We are the most powerful nation in the world, mightier than any empire that ever came before, and we can do whatever we want whenever we want.

No

My country has a king too. Fuck those corrupt assholes, taking our tax money to pay for their luxuries. ¡Viva la república!

You got beat by some mudslimes with old AK's, twice.

Fpbp

Also for all you mutts trying to relive the glory days. We treated because of France and burned your shit hole to the ground in 1812. Fuck right off and enjoy your genocide.

Only because our president is retarded right now. But we could nuke them to shit if we wanted. Just like we can to you. How many wars has Great Britain lost? While America has only lost a few wars in its history, the UK has lost most wars it ever fought because its a piece of shit tyrannical island nation.

Cope hard. We raped you so fucking hard during the Revolution and you still haven't fully recovered. The worlds greatest military at the time absolutely humiliated by a few rebels on a whole other continent. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOST! LMAO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

True we were losing battles and wars long before you were a fucking nation.

I never understood why Brits idolize royals so much. What do the royals actually do? Are they just celebrities with a lot of money and power? Do they work in the government? Also, how many royals are there in total? How much taxpayer funds go to royal family? So many questions, so few answers.

Attached: 30gwcz.jpg (500x500, 45.42K)

Andrew Jackson and his hodgepodge army of good ole boys absolutely WRECKED you fuckers. Tough fighting real men though when you're used to fighting frogs and pajeets I guess.

Having said that, if you want to burn down the white house again, be my guest.

This American faggot chauvinism is pathetic, real Americans don't try to be American this hard, Juan

Fuck that lizard inbred occult cunt.

Attached: 444A7319-2FD9-4DB3-B9CB-E936805528AF.jpg (624x960, 73.85K)

Lmao stfu bong its too hard to take you seriously when you talk like literal retards:
>OI! GOT SAME TEE N' CRUMPETS M8!? YUO WOT M8!? YUO WOT!? OI WUD YA LIKE A SIDE OF SPOTTED DICK! GOD SAVE THA QUEEN M8! BLOOEY ELL' M8! BLOOEY ELL'!

We don't, we are just apathetic to them. The monarch is pretty important in maintaining stability, is a deeply entrenched part of the state, she doesn't exactly live comfortably like most millionaires as she is forced to sign off paperwork for every Commonwealth country and open buildings and meet world leaders 7 days a week until she dies.

Also in some ways, the monarchy is one of the last remnants of Britishness that hasn't been destroyed, which is another reason why people don't want to get rid of it.

BUILT FOR BBC

Attached: Queen Elizabeth II (11).jpg (569x931, 42.23K)

Like us, you have bigger problems to worry about right now than shit that happened almost 300 years ago for which the people of both sides are long since dead.

Nice bait tho

one of her ancestors tried to btfo one of my ancestors
we sent that nigger home with a limp

Attached: 1646260019395.png (746x639, 40.74K)