IN THEIR WORDS! Canadian Liberals table Bill for violent Blacks and Indigenous to get out of jail!

They literally say they are removing jail time for violent criminals because it's mostly blacks and indigenous. This is their solution to reduce the over representation of blacks and indigenous in jails.

>> When Canadian Liberals make a bill proving blacks are feral and indigenous are savages!

This timeline!

globalnews.ca/video/8888936/bill-c-5-addresses-overpopulation-of-black-indigenous-people-minister-lametti

Attached: 1654092221380.webm (768x432, 534.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/department-justice/news/2021/12/mandatory-minimum-penalties-to-be-repealed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fucking shit. We have clown world laws almost every fucking week at this point. Suiciding as a white man is gonna be illegal by the end of the year.

I fully expect Canada, with the kind of government culture you guys have going on. To be ground zero for a huge uptick in anti white violence and genocidal policies. Not even shit posting. I do not understand why every white Canadian has not either fled the countries or making organized malitias. The level of tyrannical action in response to the trucker protests has actually has me worried for my hat.

Liberals are a joke and embarrassment to mankind. Their policies endanger everyone that is behaving well. Fucking idiots.

just a lil poke

I agree. Most of the immigrants still don't understand the point of the trucker protests, they're fucking braindead. These "people" are going to usher in a genocidal shitskin regime.

Absolutely. In the past few years white people have been categorized as second class citizens while everyone else gets to succeed, it's fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 10milfortheblacks.png (1429x754, 887.51K)

The absolute audacity of this mutt. I can't believe they're actually like this

Their addicted to virtue signaling. Problem is when they run out of realistic common sense non-harmful things to virtue signal on they start with shit like this and pedo acceptance; which just destroys society. All addictions lead to ruin, even ones that seem harmless at first.

Attached: 1654209608545.webm (594x1080, 1.26M)

Liberals are still assmad that they didn't get a majority government after what they thought was a slamdunk over Covid, so they are accelerating the societal decay which they will once again blame on what few freedumbs we have left.

Attached: 1455154074733.png (646x650, 408.95K)

This is a nigger boop

nigger based

>ban handguns
>lower punishments for handgun owners only if they're black, including armed robbery and discharge in public

If you guys can't see what's going on idk what to tell you

We do, it's unbelievable that it's happening in fucking real time.

Attached: Robber-nigger complains that clerk had gun at work.png (732x747, 617.67K)

Nothing wrong with a quick little shallow stabby wabby

To be fair though, ww2 memorials deserve to be pissed in. No doubt it has a muh 6 gorillion plaque on it somewhere

100%

Attached: 1652534577190.jpg (749x759, 109.95K)

Its not just Canada, it's all over western civ. It's the fucking central bankers and their zionists trying to make as much crisis and control all over to avoid being busted for their years theft.

Attached: 1654100498633.jpg (750x752, 168.11K)

>including armed robbery and discharge in public
Retard
canada.ca/en/department-justice/news/2021/12/mandatory-minimum-penalties-to-be-repealed.html

You ever wonder why Canada is so fucked up? It's because of the n-word. Every time a Canadian says the n-word, the Canadian clown counter goes up by 1. For each point in the counter, the clown world continues for one more year in Canada. Basically, shouldn't have said the n-word

We are so fucked. If you know about Operation Crimson Mist, Canada can do the same thing all over the country without needing planes, this time the nogs have guns instead of machetes. They're already violent without EMF interference alone.

Attached: operationcrimsonmist.png (1901x901, 2.51M)

In gta? They spent 10 mil on shark cards?

yeah $40k on shark cards and $10k for the poop shack that they're in while they buy all the 10 car garage penthouses in-game

per nigga that is

Actually have started a small organized militia with my sister and her brother in law and a few others.