ESCAPED TEXAS INMATE KILLS ENTIRE FAMILY WITH THEIR OWN ASSAULT RIFLE

ESCAPED TEXAS INMATE KILLS ENTIRE FAMILY WITH THEIR OWN ASSAULT RIFLE

washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/06/03/gonzalo-lopez-dead-texas-escape/?itid=hp-more-top-stories

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 4.5K)

yeah man inmates leave with their AR15 all the time don't you jnow?

wtf? this is like the 4th mass shooting in the past two weeks

Not my problem.

Where's the good guy with the gun? Huh? All your little narratives and rhetorical tricks are falling apart. Say goodbye to your little guns, retards.

They happen all the time in a country of 300 million. The media has just decided to ramp them up because they got the call from Soros and the council on foreign relations to megaphone them

>stuckatquery2to3days.jpg

What you're seeing is the press is reporting on it more. They're trying to put fear in the public to get gun control thru.

Just ban escaping from jail. Problem solved.

>lopez was armed with an ar-15 rifle and a handgun
>it is likely the guns lopez weilded during the shootout were from the residence

>gonzalo lopez
I've read enough

Remember. Dead gotim is a good thing

Never heard of 4 in a week. Not even China (1.2 billion) has them that often. Americans are sick

the thing is, i live in ca, the pillar of liberalism, nobody seems to gives a fuck about these shootings or let it affect their lives, and i'm not even a stormfag, but i am afraid this is a power play to take away guns

>no you see it's ackchually a way bigger problem than you think it's just that the media is blowing it out of proportion by actually reporting it
Lmao nice job mutts

Attached: 13339.png (645x729, 108.98K)

just ban guns already you fucking retards

wow wtf i hate guns now !

I loath gun faggots and their obsession with this stupid rifle. It's reason every retard uses it in shootings now.

Ban jails.

Lol…you must be 18 to post here. We have 15-20 a week dumbfuck.

Don't forget. kikes. No matter how many shootings pop up. You CANNOT reverse 2 years of covid fascism and a summer of love nigger riots. You basically promoted gun ownership for generations to come.

No.

Attached: 695693F0-3C72-48C8-B74A-4C15134D7D6F.jpg (500x500, 117.24K)

Attached: 1652695525469.png (1132x1028, 210.74K)

all that effort to mass reply and you can't even spell lmao