What will happen to the children of single mothers BLACKED by deadbeat niggers?

Do you think they will fare better than their nigger fathers because of the white genes balancing them out?
Or are they worse off because the mutt genetics will mess their brains up?

Attached: 1646843660927.webm (576x1024, 1.64M)

that bitch is a mexican

Worse. Niggers are better than women.

they're gonna pick up their government assigned Glock 17 and 40 ounce and get to work

Mulattoes always always grow up to hate the white mother. Always. And they take this out on all white people in general.

Some of the most neurotic insane race obsessed losers on this planet are always mulattoes. Full black people make fun of them so they have to always one up

Oh sorry

Attached: 1646694813561.webm (576x1024, 2.84M)

Attached: 1520357692539.png (850x400, 225.98K)

Only half Asians are cool.

what the fuck are those?
that baby looks like a 40 year old gas station worker

why the baby is balding ?

Attached: 9890823.jpg (350x420, 100.29K)

inaccurate Doomer cuck.

Mixed race are less anti-white BECAUSE the only parent who cared for them and stuck around was the white one. true to say they cuck for their black half and identify more with that but they are less racist than full blacks whose BRUTISH MANLY MOTHERS taught them to view white skin with a seething urge to hurt

Not my problem

Kek, destroyed.

look at the kid

he will be a phd doctor or lawyer

he looks very intelligent

>puerto rican
>have nigger bastard
>with male pattern baldness

how much lower does it get?

I'd bet Puerto rican

La creatura de las tinieblas tenebrosas?

Shape of that head. Man.

is that baby floyd?!

i fucking love this webm, it's like you can see that she's immensely trying to cope with destroying her entire life

she had to betray every primal instinct in her body to fuck outside of her race and she did it because the tv said it would be fun, fuckin lol, roasty BTFO

Maybe it's different in bongland but here in murica halfbreeds 99 times out of a hundred become race obsessed against whites.

the guy got reincarnated it seems
damn respawn takes a lot time nowdays

One of the following
>If coalburning single mother gets killed or ends up in prison, the mudkid will be sent to an orphanage or raise by the mudshark's parents
>Welfare parasites; living in Section 8
>College dropouts; mutts are low IQ
>The mudkids in some cases even turn against the mudshark because she didn't choose a white Chad
Reminder that if you burn coal, you will pay a toll.

Attached: DoNotRacemix2.jpg (693x1086, 129.96K)

It depends Nigel; they get shit from both sides. The darker joggers will refer to them as light skins which puts them lowest on the black totem pole while simultaneously never being fully included into the white circles either.

>T know plenty of halfies

This one is iconic

WHY DOES THAT NIGGER HAVE BUCK PATTERN BALDNESS SO YOUNG AND WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED IT YET?

Attached: 20220603_122614.jpg (1080x743, 284.63K)

100% Regret

Attached: CoalburnerRegretWojak.jpg (1024x527, 61.52K)

that is one of the ugliest kids i have ever seen the little monster looks like a franciscan friar from 1100
this goblin is a close second

nigger is a nigger breeds a nigger

They won't survive the west's collapse, so who fucking cares about them. Its a fucking darwin award waiting to happen.

Doesn't matter, all americans are honorary niggers.

Attached: 1652651567554.jpg (3000x920, 323.61K)

Most of these worthless abominations will be killed by their 30's due to their associating only with their "bluk kulshu". It's a self correcting mechanism.

Of course the irony is with half breeds, they claim that being "black" is so hard and they're so oppressed, yet they ignore their white roots. It's because factually there is no advantage in claiming to be white, while claiming to be black gives advantages while lowering the bar for employment, school, gibs etc.

I can't believe she didn't abort this thing, fuckin idiot lol

This woman is a light skinned nigger. I don't give a shit what happens to her fatherless spawn.

pretty much every black in america is a mutt, there are no more pure Africans unless they are FOB. And yes being mostly white helps their prospect

Absolutely disgusting. Does anyone have the animated still?
She could have been a wonderful stay-at-home mother of four children. Instead she is a worthless, nigger-loving roastie.

Attached: 1653225173434.jpg (742x960, 263.72K)

stop it, the entire west is niggerfying itself, even after watching what the USA has done to itself with massive importation of nigger hordes