Why do Mexicans identify as Spaniards?

Why do Mexicans identify as Spaniards?

Most of these people who live in Latin America are not Spaniards and are actually descended from various native Indian groups, Mexicans have more Aztec DNA than they do Spanish DNA, don't they realise that Spaniards are European.

Also not gonna lie, I'd definitely would fuck a hot sexy Mexican with my big Irish cock.

Attached: hot-mexican-brides.jpg (1080x1349, 276.08K)

Is coffee good for you?

I have a spic son. His mother had a serious female ejaculation problem.

is weed degenerate?
redpill me on X

>female ejaculation problem
Could you be more specific?

Attached: 1622648696277.png (860x819, 137.21K)

why is the plastic doll look so in right now? it's so unnatural looking

Attached: 7H1p.gif (240x320, 825.45K)

they dont, thats why they larp la raza

Why do British people identify as Romans?

Most of these people who live in the United Kingdom are not Romans and are actually descended from various native Germanic groups, Most British people have more Pict DNA than they do Roman DNA, don't they realize that Romans are European?

Also not gonna lie, I'd definitely fuck a hot sexy bong with my big Mexican cock.

>le reddit spacing...

They don't identify as Spaniards. At least none of the mexicans I know......and I live 30 miles from the border.

That make-up around her lips:
When you eat ass too much.

Because even Mexicans don't want to be Mexican.

Gross, imagine getting peed on because some bitch can't control he bodily functions. Never had to deal with this.

Literally no Brit identifies as a Roman, we are more likely to identify as Anglo Saxons and Vikings despite most of us being Celtic.

They do, I literally once said I to a Mexican that Spaniards are European and white and she responded angrily by saying "no we are not, we are brown and spicy."

> Mexicans have more Aztec DNA than they do Spanish DNA

Oh, bullshit. They just like to say that cause they think it makes them look badass. Most of the Aztecs died out from decease. They’re all beaners anyway.

Do fucking Americans identify as Anglos?
Do Inuits identify as Danes?
Do Indos identify as Dutch?

Because nobody wants to admit they are shitskin niggers. Same reason why you have argentians and greeks larping as white

Because they know that European ancestry is the Pinnacle of sexual appeal. Even if they're a 10/10, they're still not a European 10/10. Even if they were Spanish European they'd just be neurotic about not being Scandinavian or Danish or some shit

They do?

What does a paki know about Mexicans anyway, you don't have any.

Most latinos (the few racially aware at least) identify themselves (ourselves) as Amerindian with some Spaniard / Portuguese ancestry.

I'm Irish not Anglo.

White people don't care about identity nearly as much because being white is good enough. The only white people in the us who care about national identity are the Irish, and Italian descendants. German, french, anglo, Scandinavian Americans don't care. Beaners cling to "muh Spanish ancestry" in an attempt to cling to some sort of white heritage.

Upper class Mexicans are either Spanish or French.
Upper class Brazilians are Portuguese and, to a lesser extent Spanish.
Upper class Chileans are all Spanish.
Upper class Argentinians are Spanish and Italian.

>I’m Irish
Flag.....
(Just kidding though, fren.)