Non-white American anons, what are your thoughts on the impending massive gun control push? On one side...

Non-white American anons, what are your thoughts on the impending massive gun control push? On one side, it sucks that Americans of all backgrounds may loose their rights. But, on the other side, we get to watch what may quite possibly be the most epic right-wing meltdown of contemporary history. Plus, the bulk of white pro-gun proponents don’t actually care about OUR rights, only their own. The right to own guns and other potential future struggles against tyranny are arguably more their fight than our own.

Attached: gun.jpg (850x650, 50.2K)

Black guy here, imma kill myself because I'm a tranny

>Non-white American
This is a pleonasm

The spic schoolhouse slaughter proved spics are cowards regardless of training and gear.

imho an assault weapons ban is long overdue

>The right to own guns and other potential future struggles against tyranny are arguably more their fight than our own.
Get absolutely fucked you twat.
t. future roof Korean

Attached: rooftop.jpg (900x477, 45.44K)

ayooo

dey aint nevuh takin my gat nigga

ill shoot a nigga who try dat

4 real come at me dog

which ones b assault weapons

hello david hogg

Yeah yeah, everyone knows Asians are the white man’s doormat. Do as you wish. But never expect to be held to the same level of regard as one of their own.

Pissy, I should have bought more shit under Trump

Attached: EEE.jpg (720x641, 29.63K)

>be held to the same level of regard as one of their own.
Kek who does?

Economic collapse and Balkanization of the USA is inevitable. The demographics and currency devaluation are too far gone. There will be a civil war that turns into a race war after white cucks are betrayed by their nonwhite comrades. Whites will finally lose their empathy for other races. The white nation born from the corpse of the USA will wage war on the spic nation. Water going to the Southwest will be cut off. This time whites won’t take mercy on them by stopping at Mexico City. All spics will be eradicated and everything to the Panama Canal will be annexed.

Attached: A46CC838-9D88-44A7-8A65-B900DAA17109.jpg (417x984, 93.56K)

Who does? Probably you.
Do you think of Koreans/Asians as superior to whites? Do you give favor to Koreans/Asians over whites? Be honest.

ars, aks, shit like that

Gun control is bullshit; we know that it doesn't stop gun violence. Gun control is not about safety; it's about control. Cops did nothing to protect innocent people during the "Summer of Love" 2020. Also the crime rate is sky rocketing because of the defund the police movement.

Attached: 1626675919836.jpg (1142x1068, 121.46K)

>Do you think of Koreans/Asians as superior to whites? Do you give favor to Koreans/Asians over whites? Be honest.
Not really. There's a certain truth to the "bugman" label, but whites have their own defunct categories (white trash).
Asian nationals are bizarre; I didn't grow up with that shit.

I think the roof top variety of Asians are clearly superior

I played Grand Theft Auto Online.

When people with guns in America start shooting each other, there is no predictive winner -

Africa's situation, and Detroit's situation is more predictable. Everyone just shoots each other until everyone is dead. Then the inheritors pick up the gun, and shoot each other until everyone is dead. And it has been repeating like that ever since.

Paul Harrell ain't giving up shit, homie

I like the type, even though the classic example hadn't fully integrated (dude in pic didn't even speak English). My family has been here for over a hundred years so the various moon languages are quite alien to me

world governments disarming their citizens, this is not suspicious at all

There are plenty of developed nations with very low rates of gun ownership that didn't immediately turn into tyranny. Just admit you like to shoot muh guns at the range and it's basically just a violent hobby that matters more to you than the lives of children.