/The King of all American Chads/

Was he The Chaddest president of America?

Attached: d6943f968f6d0374e22582be2265d6b8.jpg (655x800, 164.24K)

lmao
try andrew jackson

No. Washington was, obviously.

OP might be right. Andrew Jackson might have arguably been better, but Teddy was easily all-time chad goat

>Andrew I shoot everything that it moves Jackson
Great lad indeed
Great Marskman
Great Haircut

Literally too angry to die Roosevelt
>Enters 2 wars with Spain
>Removes two of their colonies
>Doesn't elaborate
>Leaves

>Roosevelt
>Literally Dutch for Rosenfeld
Jew

Yes the only problem is like most Chad presidents he was a fucking interventionist and would've gotten into WW1 way earlier than the faggot Wilson
I like him though, trve outdoorsman

>>Literally Dutch
Why is this the case for so many great American presidents and figures? Its weird, same thing with Scotts or Germans, its like those three European minorities made America great for the Anglos

This makes him 10x more based instantly.
But George 'cuck the british' Washington will forever be the alpha American.

fpbp

Attached: jacksonjews.jpg (1165x1749, 271.26K)

Base president at the time. Modern times judge him with pretentious lenses of false morality.

>This makes him 10x more based instantly.
Be quiet kike no one believes you, might as well say "being an inter-dimensional demonic pedophile makes him based" no it doesn't, do you even know what based means

this. Teddy Roosevelt was nothing but a silver spoon fuckboi larping like a real man.

Trump is the most chad for alone taking on the entire political establishment and media to become president then forcing his agenda through without congress while making the media and democrats seethe literally 24/7. Also his wife is actually hot and he's fucked a hilarious amount of women.

North America has not produced a chad like Jagmeet

Attached: 20201006-jagmeetsinghtrump.jpg (2048x1365, 242.29K)

this. Jackson was the best by far

Big time. It's completely unfair.
I've seen faggots shrieking about how George Washington was a piece of shit because he owned slaves, despite it being relatively common (not to mention entirely legal and morally justifiable, particularly at the time)

What did they mean by this? He had a tomahawk and money on the opposite side? A 5 dollar note??wtf

and he doesnt drink and has made a fucking mountain of dough all those criminal faggots in the govt are jealous as fuck of

Attached: IMG_0570.gif (512x512, 18.38K)

I thought he just liked fucking them.. what’s all this jew business? I’m confused

it's old english so it might be hard to understand. But he's comparing a jew and an indian savage as destructive instruments to US.

Ohhhhhhhhh well that’s neet

he hated central banks and usury and really hated those wagon burning prairie niggers.

Base portrait of the century,baby!