Women solved the Ukraine conflict

Putin has heard these women loud and clear. The war is over.

Attached: DBF534D7-8F4B-4B02-83BF-284E6169165A.jpg (1187x895, 410.81K)

Powerful
I'm impressed they were able to keep their clothes on during such an important demonstration.

Why is every protest picture now bleeding women? I don’t get it. Doesn’t matter what the cause or beef, it’s women smearing blood all over themselves.

This, it's unusual

do they expect us to take them seriously?

Jews rape kids and openly advocate foe the extermination of whites

How'd that negress sneak into their shitty country?

Say thank you OP

I would only rape three of rhe women in this group.

Attached: 1654110117722.jpg (1014x1024, 106.84K)

I wonder what they do after demos like this. Like do you just drive home like that? Clean up? Catch a bus? What do libs do once they can stop looking demented on camera?

Isnt that woman, Denisova, was fired becouse she made up all them rape stories?
These girls looks pretty stupid now.

Attached: a11009f-denisova690-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-4679.jpg (900x600, 43.23K)

Idgi are they all aligning on their menstrual cycles at the same time during a photo and forgot to wear a tampax? Also I didn’t realise they bleed that much. That’s gross.

The Ukrainian people are disgusting barbarians.

I'd do all but the brown one.

How's the Kherson counteroffensive coming along?

She was fired for basically writing rape fanfiction that was so over the top and outrageous, even the Ukrainians couldn’t handle the lies.

uhh i guess i could understand incorporating blood with an anti-war protest but what does it have to do with their bloody vagoos?

Attached: 360_F_99544143_uFCCituHeev4tTmPr9F5JDojWpBXlVDV.jpg (540x360, 25.44K)

Its a rape protest. Apparently Russian Chechens are raping the Ukrainian women but I thought they evacuated. Guess not.

No tits, no resolve

Histeria, but you're not allowed to call it what it is.
Like apes flinging shit.

I'm so glad they're all vaccinated

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1654258414360.jpg (1080x1510, 591.97K)

I am wondering if they are protesting against Russians or against European Ahmeds and Tyrones?

That one woman is wearing a diaper.

>palm trees
>ukraine
This is probably in some resort town in florida or spain lol.

I think she's a gypsy

>Why is every protest picture now bleeding women?
What is a woman's guaranteed source of attention and support? What is 99% percent of female comedians' fallback joke material? Their entire means of analyzing and interacting with the world is the vagina. Probably because they understand at some level that they're incapable of violence.

Based