Pewdiepie moves to Japan

Does this guy deserve any respect?

He moved to Japan with his wife, for no reason, without speaking a word of Japanese, just because.

He hasn't even knocked up his wife. Is he the epitome of manchild?

Attached: pewdiepie-reveals-why-he-is-moving-to-japan.jpg (1600x900, 149.14K)

>MUH ECELEB
kys leaf

shut up nigger fuck you

Man has fuck you money and can do what he wants. Problem?

Are there Japanese Samurais who will punish this white trash scumbag for degrading Asians?

He's promoting stupid shit like moving to nippon to be a dog parent

The wife is a nigger lover so Pew moved where there's the least amount of niggers. Got tired of being a cuck, I guess.

Nah this guy is a cuck. He’s the epitome of what’s wrong with the modern white man.
>OH MY GOD I HECKING LOVE VIDEO GAMES, ANIME, JAPAN

The guy is a fucking faggot. No idea why he is popular. How can you be married, over 30 and not even have a kid but parade your fucking retarded dogs around in strollers like children. These cuck is everything wrong with millennials.

why would marzia agree to this? You want to send a white guy to japan

Who is poopy pie?

Why? more people mean more money flooded into the country, it's all good.

I miss the times when you could just play with the bros, calling them faggots and niggers on TeamSpeak and not get banned. The feeling of freedom was really sweet

Attached: 1652294263959.jpg (1200x1800, 481.04K)

>sjw leafs complains; everyone else they escape from Britain.

Attached: 1626100950912.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

look. Everyone hates jews. even pewdiepie and even the japanese. you just have to get over it. God never intended for your race to be loved by anyone.

know your roll, shitlizard.

Attached: why does this image exist.jpg (500x542, 87.55K)

I don't know what team speak is but I call black people niggers on xbox all the time and I don't ever get banned

As long as youre White tall and Handsome you are Welcome in Japan, being Swedish helps also

Attached: tumblr_p2hd94LljK1qct7nwo1_540.jpg (540x540, 48.21K)

>pewdiepie
>respect

Attached: EZmgmDdVcAAMLvd[1].jpg (946x2048, 222.42K)

his dogs do be lookin sus do fr

Attached: 1653322889763.jpg (640x489, 44.31K)

Genuinely why arent they having children? They are perfectly fine with having their life revolve around two sick crippled dogs. She drags around one of them in a stroller everywhere they go for fucks sake. Somehow dragging a half-dead dog around is better than caring for a small human.
I cant wait for him to release a video explaining his anti-natalist stance.

Not true. He'll always be a foreigner there. He doesn't even speak Japanese. What's his end game?

Clearly hell move back to west in 2 or 3 years. What's he achieved?

Pewds has an obvious repressed yellow fever.
It's incredible that nobody has noticed yet.

Attached: 1654088252155.jpg (958x719, 258.67K)

Why would you want to live in Europe when it's getting flooded by shitskins?

>Felix not planting his nordic seed into his fertile Roman wife
It's honestly getting kinda cringe bros

>leaf

The eternal swede, no amount of money or fame or anything will make them not be faggots

He is well known all around the world, so going into public is always a disaster and most people you meet will be interested in your social status and money. I would do the same. Atleast he won’t be bothered there and can live a more normal life than anywhere else. Not to mention that Japan puts a lot of effort into the environment to make everything look lovely, and even in Tokyo hosts expensive events for free more than once a week that’d extremely pricey everywhere else around the world if the cities even permit it at all.

For that reason. They role play that they have kids via the dog but she will always feel like something is missing. He either puts a baby in her soon or she leaves very soon

Cuz she doesn't want any and he's a massive cuck, like most Swedes.
When you find out that she actually pursued him first, by finding him online and doing the job of winning his good graces, you start to understand she's there to live a good live and he's a the goof funding it.

He can't just do what he wants though. His home in Brighton was raided as a threat as he was becoming to strong an influence towards right wing shit posts