The comex has lost more than 50% of its registered (aka real) silver since last January...

The comex has lost more than 50% of its registered (aka real) silver since last January. At what point do you think public trading of silver will be "temporarily" halted?

Attached: 5of00nn4cv291.png (1181x348, 17.74K)

I don't know but I have about 30lbs of pure silver, 6lbs of pure gold, a few oz's of platnium, and a number of diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and sapphires.

Holy shit no one cares.

interesting, lets see how this develops

No you don't

Attached: fundametals.png (1245x1140, 431.12K)

Attached: historical-wages.png (1234x1102, 416.46K)

Most importantly: how to profit from the current situation?

Its all correct until it says we dont have deposits. Yes, we do. It's untapped and its saved exactly for the situation described; if value skyrockets, they mine it more to cover their tracks and boost their money supply. So its all fine and good until the mines restart their production to keep up with the demand. Then banks all go into mining assets, companies and the sort, while they shut down their shorting positions. Meaning, yes, you can severely cripple them, but you cannot beat them entirely simply by owning precious metals (the same deal goes to gold; its just not explored enough because not all deposits are commercially sound for the activity).

(((They))) will never sell low-yield deposits because its their lifeline for this occasion.

I have 120lb of silver so it's not that farfetched.

I got over 70lbs and only been stacking 2 years so yes very possible nigga

By hoarding all the physical silver you can afford.

If there is so much physical silver around ready to be mined, they would have no reason to remove it for coinage, they could always mine more of it without any problem and provide enough metal for everyone. The fact they have to do this shows the opposite is what's really happening, there's barely any metal.
Also, opening a new mine takes at least 4-5 years, there will be a long period of time until new physical silver starts flowing again. Until then, they'll go bankrupt, they'll have no physical silver to provide and you can get it only for a very high price.

Maybe he's talking about the 6lbs of gold.

Attached: bluffing.jpg (908x536, 125.79K)

Attached: ending-the-scam.png (1437x1353, 563.29K)

Never. They will just trade paper and pay in paper. Wizard oz, Christmas, Easter will keep on

Attached: chains-of-the-mind.png (1382x1561, 1.27M)

Attached: history-of-money.png (1322x1929, 454.53K)

Silver was /is. Scam on you guys like the boomers

Attached: massive-wealth-transfer-the-good-ending.png (1786x2848, 1.37M)

73kg of silver here.

>Silver was /is. Scam on you guys like the boomers
It's almost like this shill is trying to communicate with us.

Attached: 90-Percent-Silver-Coin-Types-Chart.jpg (864x1984, 593.41K)

Attached: massive-wealth-transfer-the-bad-ending.png (1849x3627, 1.02M)

Attached: why-setf-works-long.png (944x4425, 451.48K)