Anonymous5 General

>[ORIGINAL THREADS]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>[THE NEW ARCHIVES]
pastebin.com/95rhRqxV

With everything that is going on, we need Anon5 more than ever. Post all Knowledge Bombs.

Attached: pyramid.gif (400x400, 435.96K)

I miss threads like these. Anon5 was okay although I'm not sure they actually dropped any unknown red pills. But I miss all the whistle blowers back during that era.

[WACO]

Waco was a cover up in relation to child trafficking/sex rings, but not in the way you immediately think.

The Waco Compound & the "cult" that was in it was part of a "underground railroad" type network that was saving children from Elite child sex rings in the US and getting them to safety.

With that being said, that explains the significant response(to the point of sending in tanks & burning the place down & shooting everyone one inside to death) against the "cult"/Compound & the following coverup.

Many, many more children died in that compound then what was officially reported.(Shot,burn't,crushed) It was a clean up operation.

Waco was televised so much inorder to send a message to similar child saving networks.

Attached: 1529107931067.jpg (700x467, 139.02K)

[THE GLOBALIST ENDGAME]

This is the Globalist Endgame plan:

1) [Destruction of Family, Race, Sex, Sanity, Culture/History, Reproduction,etc]

(This is already pro-actively being done by various methods & groups to dehumanize Humanity by making it a bunch of drones that have, create & are Nothing.)

2) [Ending of Religion & Physical Currency]

(All Religions are ended inorder to establish/create a World Religion of Technology to push & pave the way for Trans-humanism. Physical Currency's are phased out in favor of Digital Currency to make it so Humanity can never "hold" its value/worth.)

3) [Trans-Humanism]

(Merging of Man & Machine is very important to the Globalist Endgame plans.Trans-humanism(AI/Robots/Cyborgs/Artificial Wombs/Bio-Mechanical) allows Globalists to live on, create Army's & control the direction/fate of Humanity. HR Giger was killed due to what he showed.)

4) [Global Government & Elimination of Humanity]

(Global Government is established & the planet is divided into "zones" that Globalists control(Agenda 21 & 24 are part of this). Humanity's numbers(this also includes Non-vital/important Globalists & Globalist personnel) are then reduced from few to 0 due to Bioweapons & Robots/AI/Cyborgs/Bio-Mechanical.)

5) ["Battle/War of the Gods"]

(Globalists engage in massive conflict/battle with Army's & Weapons to see who deserves to "ascend". After the "deserving ones" are figured out and get to the Crafts/Ships, the Earth is then purged of any & all remaining life that the conflict/battle didn't wipe out.)

6) ["Ascension to the Stars"]

(Surviving Globalists use special Craft/Ships to leave the Earth and go into Space, some of the Crafts/Ships have Seed & Genetic Vaults)

Attached: 1535862648566.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

bump

>Anon5
>knowledge bombs

what year is it?????

Yes! Same love the information and knowledge in these post/threads. Get the almond fire up.

[SANCTUARY CITIES]

Sanctuary Cities have allowed Terrorist groups to set up without any effort required.

Sanctuary Cities + an Unsecured US southern border have allowed ISIS to have a expansive network stretching from South America all the way to Canada.

Sanctuary Cities are a security threat that has allowed for a Trojan Horse operation the size that can only be rivaled by the EU "Refugee" crisis to occur.

Sanctuary Cities are also used by the Dem party to change demographics to their favor. (Notice which places Hillary won, in relation to Sanctuary Cities, and also notice where those Sanctuary Cities are in relation to any terror incidents and cover ups("Gas Leaks", etc)).

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 10.24K)

The energy rises. Keep this thread alive boys.

Attached: World Peace.png (673x994, 827.5K)

Frank...

[W.A.R. - White Abotions Rates]

White Abortions are being purposely/kept under reported to make Black abortion rates be the focus and look like a “good thing”.

The actual numbers for White Abortions are drastically/dramatically higher, being almost 2x to 3x higher.

White Women are addicted to killing babies and that’s why the White birth rate is dropping in the West. Even when plenty of safe sex and birth control(Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder) options exist, they just have turned into mass baby killers because of the viral bioweapon virus that is Feminism(Femin Virus).

It’s very ironic how many Whites support Black abortion, yet they have no idea how grave of a problem White Abortion is as their population continuously shrinks smaller and as the demographics continue to increase/change because the other Races women actually want to have children/offspring.

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 14.14K)

Bump.

Are you the same Romanian bro from other A5 threads in the past?

Attached: VII Cups.jpg (770x657, 145.59K)

No. Been lurking the site for over 10 years . Only recently started to post .
But I do know the old threads .

Attached: post em.jpg (500x436, 52.48K)

Bump

I don't. They were all retarded. FBI user, Anon5, morpheus, Q.. all a bunch of fucking retard and larping liar.

Excuse me but ill wait for Intellibro assignments niggers
that faggot said Svalbard would open its doors and then 2 months later it opened its doors for the first time because of the syrian crisis

not this faggot again

i'm going to kill myself somehow. i cannot live through this world. i refuse to be thrown off a building by isis for being gay when they activate the sleeper cells.

They were the spice of Any Forums, but if anything they showed that there are no good guys in this Awakening.
The whitehat military are abusing the entire world population in the name of waking them up with the best intentions.
The ends never justify the means.

Oh cool Q but branded as "anonymous" ;) ;) ;)

literally neck yourself

Oh no, not this shit again Frank.

Attached: onesimplywalksintoastore.jpg (1280x720, 157.84K)