Chicken farmer here. You have no idea what is coming in the next few months...

Chicken farmer here. You have no idea what is coming in the next few months. It is now more expensive for me to feed the current flock until slaughter than just incinerate them all and exit the industry.

Attached: 1348508971372.png (250x250, 12.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVdlxwX6A7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just give them seed and feed

I'll just lots of eggs
NOW

let them loose user.
killing them because they're now an inconvenience is evil.
at least let them live a good life in the wild

Incinerate and exit. Accelerate

Attached: 1638252897717.png (631x637, 423.34K)

How much would it save to not pump them full of estrogeen?

Are you under contract with a big producer? I feel bad for farmers in that situation, you're in a catch-22.

it is over friend. buy a pressure canner and can your chicken flock. keep enough stock you can rebuild flock in a few years. if your inputs require transportion, your inputs will not even arrive. the high prices are just how hard you have to try to get anyone to send anything anywhere now.

It’s always been cheaper to burn all chickens and exit the industry than raise and feed then

You live on an island. I have no idea what the uk actually produces besides London being a banking hq

This.

Start selling them as pets.

How true is the movie "chicken run"?

Do the chickens plot against you? Always wondered this.

>I have no idea what the uk actually produces besides London being a banking hq
sand niggers

You got your fire insurance uptodate there user?

take your tactical spoon and go kill some jews for chicken feed

Attached: 1546938993488.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

this
youtube.com/watch?v=jVdlxwX6A7g

>You have no idea what is coming in the next few months.
Collapse?
Thank fucking god it's about time.

Attached: ThusSpake.jpg (500x750, 99.18K)

I really liked having access to eating chicken several times a week. I wish they hadn't done this to us all, it didn't have to be this way.

Attached: canned chicken.jpg (450x331, 40.82K)

30 trillion in debt, 200 trillion unfunded liabilities and the US has nothing but problem to show for it. This entire theater has been planned for centuries.

how hard is it to scrounge up some vegetable scraps? fucking feed em scrambled eggs if you have to, doesn't affect the quality of the meat or egg

>industrial chicken manufacture
>margins so razor thin the greatest minds in animal nutrition spend their lives formulating the perfect ration for the animal
>*normies* "here egg"

Why don’t you just sell them at a higher price?

Dont fuck with my tendies, Joe.

>It is now more expensive for me to feed the current flock until slaughter than just incinerate them all and exit the industry.

Why not just raise your prices?

Sorry to hear it man. What's the reason?
And uh, what's the situation with other farmers?

Don't be stupid. That movie is for children, there's no way anything like that could ever be real. I mean just look at chickens, they're so stupid. There's no way we could ever do any of that.