The politics behind the Edomites burying Christian posts

They are afraid you will discover that "Adam" is not a name. It's a description. "Adam" means white man.
In Grn 1:26 YHWH literally said, "Let us make white man in our image." But they hid that by changing the word "adam" to "man."
They second you learn this the entire Bible changes. God created YOU to rule over all other races as a good shepherd.

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-071341-603.png (1080x1254, 129.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/hebrew/5175.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5172.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5377.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0
youtu.be/iZNZWeTcrE8
youtu.be/oq8v9TI6wy4
youtu.be/ZKpJB2vmhkg
youtu.be/sf9jx78pWBw
youtu.be/g6HzCAi3_W0
youtu.be/G7UBHnfshKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The trees in the Garden are not friggin bushes, God did not form white man to run around with pruning shears and a trowel. Trees in the bible ALWAYS refer to a body of people. In this case the trees are probably the other races that the Aw-Dawm (Adam) was meant to guide and rule over.

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-070635-078.png (1080x400, 148.26K)

Adam wasn't the "first" man. He was oy the first white man. The Bible itself verifies this.
When Cain killed Able he was worried other men would kill him. What otheren? According to the Edomite teachings there where only 3 people on earth. Adam, Eve and Cain.
Yet Cain left, found a wife and built a city?
Stop believing what your told the bible says and actually read it.

Bump

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

Jesus was absolutely an Aryan. Why? Because his kindred fellow of the tribe of Judah, King Solomon, was described as white and ruddy, with eyes like doves by pools of water. White man, rosy cheeks, blue eyes. Jews are a mixed, Arabized race of the accursed Edomites and Canaanites who God will destroy as per Obadiah 18, Malachi 1, Zechariah 14:28, etc.

"My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand."

"His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set."
>Song of Solomon 5

Attached: Christian Israel Identity.jpg (600x523, 35.23K)

Adam just means "man" though, its not hidden, just translated.
>The trees in the Garden are not friggin bushes, God did not form white man to run around with pruning shears and a trowel. Trees in the bible ALWAYS refer to a body of people. In this case the trees are probably the other races that the Aw-Dawm (Adam) was meant to guide and rule over.
yes and no. I do believe the tree and fruit to be rather literal, on some layer at least, but they also stand symbolic for lineages, that is correct. The cursed fig tree in example relates to the jews. (will go into the layers of Genesis in the next post)

He was oy the first white man. The Bible itself verifies this
debatable. It indeed is implied or hinted at that there were people around before Adam and Eve . That Adam was the first white one is possible, another explenation is that Adam was the first Homo Sapiens Sapiens, with the pre adamites being Homo Erectus, Australo Piticus, Homo Heidelbergensis etc. Cain could here be a Neanderthal.
I would argue though that at least the descendents of Shem are indo europeans, and one group of those became Israel Though the first Blue Eyed Man supposedly appeard around 6k years ago, and that would coincide with the time Adam was created.

On genesis
The term for serpent itself has multiple layers. the word for "serpent" is "nachash"
biblehub.com/hebrew/5175.htm
which is the same word and thus probably a pun for "enchanter" or "wizard",
biblehub.com/hebrew/5172.htm
its also to money lender
biblehub.com/hebrew/5377.htm
or to deceive
biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm

Also there is a class of angel is called "Seraph"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph
>A seraph (/ˈsɛrəf/, "the burning one"/"serpent";
A class of angels being refered to as "serpent" so its not just a random snake there.

applying this we see how the early chapters of Genesis can be used as an allegorical warning of usury and money as a whole through the use of puns
Its a story of how making up our own morality away from God lead to evil and suffering and the womans proximity to earthly things leading to distress when left unchecked , something we find mirrored in the north american myths
Beyond that we see the story of 2 persons growing up, living in naive innocence, in paradise, but then wake up towards evil.
We find even some evolutionary lessons, like the snake losing its legs (being cursed to crawl on its belly) or the woman being cursed to give birth in pain which we dont see in other animals, caused by the babies big heads, needed for the big brain coming from the knowledge that cursed us
Not to mention the inherent narrative regarding sexuality

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164.38K)

So, the snake is the jew? , Eve listened to the jews and took the forbidden fruit (what this fruit means though?) and both her and Adam got expelled from Eden, ok, but, are we sure of what the snake represents there? it's a lot of obscurity desu

Despite what the athiest and pagan LARPers would have you believe. The story of Christ is literally the story of the white man.

>which we dont see in other animals
Uhh, yeah you do

Based and checked Israelism posters. It is good to see the truth everywhere now. The corruption of the American boomer masses to believe that Ashkenazim are the Biblical Hebrews has been utterly devastating.

Attached: Oral_Roberts_University.jpg (563x555, 57.09K)

Every religion is a larp desu, besides, spitting on paganism is stupid imo, they were here before, your monotheism wouldn't exist (or, in a less "perfect" shape) without paganism.

you can worship jewish deities and rabbis all you want but you should at least be honest with yourself about it

Attached: 1652688382593.jpg (1024x554, 101.64K)

>3,100 spams by this turkroach invader hiding under a german flag and nazi pics

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/

Attached: Discord Christcuck Spam on 4chan.jpg (1140x810, 300.73K)

I bet you've never looked into a single shred of evidence these people provide to substantiate their claims. It would kill your little bastards soul to see you're damned to the lake of fire, that you're a corruption of Yahweh's White Aryan Creation.

100 Proofs the Israelites were White
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0

The 1000 Year Reign and Jacob's Trouble
youtu.be/iZNZWeTcrE8

The Fall of Man | What Really Happened in the Garden of Eden?
youtu.be/oq8v9TI6wy4

The Migrations of the 12 Tribes of Israel to Europe
youtu.be/ZKpJB2vmhkg

Was Jesus a Jew?
youtu.be/sf9jx78pWBw

Israel in the New Testament
youtu.be/g6HzCAi3_W0

Why I Believe the Anglo-Israel Message
youtu.be/G7UBHnfshKE

Attached: What Race Was Adam.png (432x6649, 420.98K)

Adam means red man, or just man. It says it right there in your second pic.

Why get up in the morning and set yourself on posting lies on a cartoon image board?

How does this set you apart from the Jew? You’re now just as credible as them

my grandpa was into that shit. I'm intimately familiar with it. it's all wishful thinking bullshit about how you can worship jews but still be white.

Attached: 1644803477014.jpg (771x771, 159.4K)

threadly reminder that there is no use arguing with shills and blasphemers, and you are best to ignore them and save energy to adress inquiries of people with actual interest

Attached: Blasphemer.png (1280x683, 866.36K)

Have you done any reading or research on your own? Does the evidence here not tickle anything in your brain?

Thats a man

Attached: anti christs.jpg (589x1024, 114.68K)

The snake isn't a snake. The original word is Nechash which means enchanter.

A well-known Hebrew name, Adam means "son of the red Earth." Its meaning comes from the Hebrew word "adamah" meaning "earth," from which Adam is said to be formed. The name also refers to the reddish color associated with human skin.

why would I further research something that I've already concluded is bullshit? far more enjoyable to mock those who do believe it.
I don't care enough about the jewish deity YHWH to make up stories about how it's actually the whites who were the real jews.

>if you don't have all the answers then that means YHWH is the correct choice
real paragon of critical thinking you are

>Presented literal undeniable proof the Bible is the story about white men
>Continues to ignore and lie about it.
The absolute state of Edomites. You need to get your script updated. The "Christians worship the Jews" subversion just doesn't cut it anymore.

>Thats a man
bad bot

>undeniable proof
I haven't seen any. Just some statements made by wishful thinkers.

flag checks out

Satan proclaims pol's PATRON SAINT

Attached: Aid_from_padre_1.jpg (1211x1600, 368.48K)

Can one of you Christian nerds elaborate on the meaning of iirc Genesis 1:28, be fruitful and multiply.

What is it to be fruitful, and multiply.

Are They literally telling us to eat fruits and have kids?

In this book IIRC the author claims nachash translates to shining one.

Attached: the_shining_ones_cover_1.jpg (326x500, 52.95K)

I'll assume youre arguing in good faith. Adam means red or ruddy, WHICH WE CALL WHITE.
Why even try to pilpul when it's literally right there in the text

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-100746-669.png (491x503, 334.78K)

>undeniable proof
>opened thread with a lie about the meaning of Adam

K buddy

Found it.

Attached: the_shining_ones.jpg (834x790, 165.38K)

>red is white

Attached: 62456775467854.jpg (256x256, 11.85K)

kill yourself

Attached: 1645524198772.jpg (1238x956, 227.85K)

fruitful as in bearing many fruits, which is about having many children, but we can assume since fruits also often relates to results and works, that we should do good works as God commands us. Multiply is also pretty self explenatory. We are told to have children and populate the earth

The fact that you feel the need to come here and post is enough evidence that you are more interested then you are not so either fuck, or keep proving your a filthy kike by trying to subvert the truth.

I come here to mock people. Always have and always will. Your type is easily mocked.

You must be a Jew.

Isn’t this how they argue? They put red before your eyes and try to tell you it is purple.

Where does it say white fren? The completely irrelevant poem from a completely different book?

Adam means red man simple as

Then learn to read. I can't help your wilful ignorance.

Haha how many sheckles they pay you?

kek. Well, it were demons that often recognized Christ divinity before others too, so...

"Seraph" does, or "burning serpent"

>I can't help your wilful ignorance.
t. "red is white"
It really is. Even if the christfag is not a jew genetically the worship of a jewish deity transforms them into a spiritual semite that acts exactly the same as its genetic brethren.

In this case, what was the enchantement? should we take any lessons from this? about women, and sins, it's interesting but confusing desu

You could like the Jew shill from the SETF thread last night. Are you going to go on for 80 posts about how much you don’t care and how you’re only here to poke fun?

Fucking unbelievable the shill money must be decent

>burning one

Attached: sirius_glowing_wiki.jpg (2054x1396, 665.46K)

>if you mock stupid people you must be a paid shill
it's all so tiresome. it really is.

Hebrew has a word for white, and it is not used to describe Adam. The same word for red used on Adam is also used to describe Esau

Attached: wewuzjews.png (1072x586, 62.28K)

Oh BABY let me RULEEE

Attached: 238475234c6vdfgdfgdf.jpg (1102x720, 526.77K)

Thanks!

>if you insult me and mock my beliefs you're a shill
and again with the script. anything to preserve your jewish brainwashing I suppose.

Rundown on the ethnicities
Shemites=Indo Europeans that moved into Europe (and in lesser degree across the world) after Babel One of these groups moved into the Levant, that became known as Israel Modern Kikes (Christ killers) are Edomites Edomites are a mix of Esau, twin brother of Jacob, and Canaanites. Among the Canaanites were the Kennites, traditionally assumed to be descendents of Cain (due to their name sharing etymological roots). Cain is heavily implied to be of the serpent and Eve and so when Jesus called the Pharisee "children of the devil" and "a brood of vipers" he may was entirely literal.

Now its argued that Cains line would have died in the flood, for this there are a few issues to adress.
Traditionally it was assumed the Kennites (a group of the Canaanites) are descendents of Cain as their name shares the etymological root.
We here in Numbers that the Nephillim survived in Canaan, later we hear of the Anakim and Rephaim (Like Goliath) too being around, being a group of the nephillim. If they made it Cains line also had a chance somehow.
It is said Noah was perfect in his generation (which i take as genetic purity as his rightousness is stated additionally), same isnt said about his wife, his children or any of the childrens wife and mixing before the flood was one great reason for it so we can assume the others had a form of verious admixture explaining how from one couple the many races could develop from. Sometimes, rarely, you get events of twin being born with one being black and another white, iirc even monozygotic twins. One being born male and another female too isnt unheared of. Likewise through the admixture the "extinct" line could be born again in such a fashion, in this case through Ham. all ways in arguments that the line could have prevailed.

Attached: Indo European Migration.jpg (1787x1311, 1.68M)

A flag isn't an opinion.
see, if i suddenly use this one, my opinions and train of thoughts won't change

>Aw-Dawm

Well Said, Which truly means: Human- be Human, as in Humanity.

The problem is: Old British English Empire Spelling and Cursive is constructed to hide evil curses and words in it, unknowingly to most people. Then Again, every language is cursed in one way or another.

so all of your information comes from Any Forums?

ha

Attached: turds of god.png (256x256, 116.52K)

Don’t be a fucking materialist woman.

Don’t let them have you living check to check despite the fact that you make $100,000.

Seriously imagine living check to check making over $50,000. Depends on where you live ofc, but there’s headlines saying people making twice that are living check to check and that’s inexcusable consoomerism anywhere you are

you're arguing with someone who believes that red=white and jews=white
don't expect much.

did you eat paint chips as a kid?