Can islam save west from collapsing?

Can islam save west from collapsing?

Attached: 1654196941234.png (1080x1104, 656.16K)

No man how retarded are you. The only thing that can save the West is the West, if Islam ever saves the West it will by artificial and with the permission of those who rule the West,

Religion will not save the West. Only an elite can do anything.

Yes. Since I started boxing I've noticed that most of the members are Muslims. I made friends with them, and there's an overwhelming sense of brotherhood between all of us, something I haven't seen before in my life.
Every other place, be it school, university or my own family is atomized. I don't even know who my neighbors are. Literally didn't know what unity is before that. I'm a skinny white male and I never felt this accepted before, by people of very different background.
Not a big surprise that Islam is slowly taking over in Russia.

Inshallah
Death to America

no. if you adopt islam then you are not saving your culture, you are replacing it with another one.
you could argue that the end result might be superior than the shitshow you left behind, but labeling it as "saving the west" would be pretty fucking dishonest. you merely gave up and picked the easiest way out of it.

Muhammad was a pedophile warlord who raped a 9 year old girl in the quran. Theres a reason those chimps will never develop a self sustaining civilization.

Death to the goat fuckers

Attached: america-fuck-yeah-5c34e4.jpg (600x450, 76.68K)

Return to the dessert from whence you came, rat.

Islam maintains its honor and strength through the simple fact that nothing is edited. The Islam you practice today is the same that was practiced in its conception.

How many times are you sand niggers gonna make threads like these? No, you faggot, Islam isn't gonna save shit.

>Rape

Lol. No wonder you faggots are dying out

Checked Satan, I would make a deal with a Muslim if we eradicate the Jews.

The sons of Ishmael can't even prevent their own countries from collapsing without billions in Western weapons and equipment, what makes you think they can prevent ours?

Islam is the collapse

Pretty sure if the West became Muslim at this point in time Islam would just become really gay, full of progressive deconstructionist female Imams discovering that Muhammad was actually a feminist

Whenever Arabs have spread Islam to a group smarter than Arabs (Persians, Turks) that group ends up running Islam. Whites are generally more competent than Arabs and an Islam that contains hundreds of million of whites will likely be dominated or at least heavily influenced by them, and whites are gay as fuck at the moment

Islam was spread by the sword. Christianity was opposed in an insane way by the Romans and yet they gave up eventually and It spread.
Christian countries reached the heavens, despite their recent fall and Muslim ones became irrelevant shit holes after Islam, Turkey and Arabs being the only people ever benefited by It, everyone else suffered some degradation, case closed.

>the west will fall
>says increasingly nervous chink/commie/slav/mud for the millionth time this century

lmao the demented sand monkey isnt even phased at the demonic act of raping a child. Why the fuck are we feeding and providing shelter to these hostile retarded chimps that cant even feed themselves and need white countries to survive?

No!!!

America and west must be destroyed, by the mahdi's great military.

Lol Islam is dying. The only reason it isn’t more obvious is because of apostasy laws.

Just because it's practiced the same way your goat fucking ancestors did doesn't mean shit. The Koran is still fucking retarded. The Kaaba is pagan built, Jews don't believe Ezra to be the son of god and Muhammad was a schizo coomer who tricked a bunch of retards into think he was a prophet just so he can get some cunny. How the FUCK Can anyone take a religion so seriously when the fucking book says the sun goes down to rest and only comes up because Allah wills it. You have to be a toddler to believe this shit. It's so fucking stupid.

>will
Take a closer look at your country.

>Islam is dying
Not in Russia.

Attached: 1637135328944.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Idubbbz is that you???

Ishallah i shall take my revege

There was no Jihad to spread Christianity, at least not initially, It became the dominant religion in the world mostly peacefully. It's foundations are way better than Islam and the art and architecture It left behind are also better.

NO.

Attached: bsEefuKk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12.97K)

Open a book faggot

No. They're the barbarians who will take over once the empire finishes its collapse.

Attached: Odoacer.jpg (280x298, 53.03K)

This of course wouldn’t apply if Islam is more powerful than Progressivism, but I’m not convinced that it is. Saudi Arabia, for example, in recent years has allowed much more independence to women, brought Hollywood movies to Riyadh, is building some faggy neo-Dubai futuristic city called Neom where the marketing material is all pictures of women jogging around in sports bras, and now has more women in university than men. An increase in atheism and female liberation seems to be the norm across most of the Islamic world

newest converts pray the hardest

>dessert
Burger education

>i hate the west so much i can't stop living there

More like recognizing that your civilization is doomed and has been on the decline for over a century.