STUDY CONFIRMS TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE IDIOTS

>"We studied a large group of people from a very diverse political background and we the results are nothing less than amazing. The results showed that the vocal supporters of President Trump read books significantly less than the other political groups. Their IQ is astronomically low."

>Professor Rossdress from Wharton conducted this study over the course of two weeks and included various groups in the study such as Trump supporters, Hillary supporters, Bush supporters, and Biden supporters.

>"Biden supporters were amongst the highest percentage of readers in the study."

>There was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

>He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

>He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

>The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

>Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself

Attached: MCMED_5-Reasons-REading-is-So-Important-to-Student-Success.jpg (1000x650, 72.7K)

So true. Fuck Blimpf

Define astronomical
Define woman
Define kike

Oh boy now the leftards have a le science study to reference rather than making arguments, this ought to be interesting

It's now backed up with actual research that conservatives are morons

>study confirms
>science says
>the science has changed
>anonymous sources claim
>those familiar with his thinking
Death to journalism

Kek, here come the bot responses

Attached: 20201001_100939_IMG_5324.jpg (422x599, 39.99K)

>single study
>what is the reproducibility crisis
>what is p-hacking
people should be executed for publishing singular studies at this point.

Attached: reproducibility.jpg (652x908, 155.41K)

>with actual research
Hurr Durr look at the midwit. I "researched" your mom last night. See? "actual research" is easy, you just make up some bullshit and retards like you will believe it if presented properly.

Professor Rossdress is an estemeed professor with multiple accolades. Who are you? An inbred yokel.

>Professor Rossdress from Wharton
I can't actually find any records of that person existing.

What's the (((source))) on this article?

>we the results are nothing less than amazing
cmon man....you didn't make it one fucking sentence

In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

Thats anti semetic, you vile piece of shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-174750_Brave.jpg (1079x1580, 585.49K)

rent free

>reading books in 2022
kys boomer

This pasta is always funny.

Attached: 1608017171609.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

Kek look at that pic of Biden
What’s up with his index finger
Looks brown, and bent

>Iq astronomically low.
do they even know how to use word astronomically properly? Midwits.

>professor crossdress