These people scare me almost as much as the dog itself

I live in a building in NYC that has pit bull owners, unfortunately.
Even on my floor, there is one.
I see one being walked regularly up and down my block with a muzzle on its mouth.
What is wrong with these people? Why would you want to live with such an abomination?
I can't believe these people can vote.

Attached: ahsvol3ng6391.jpg (1170x1273, 105.78K)

I just don't get worked up about dogs.

Is /pol scared of my dog?

Attached: wew.jpg (1080x720, 218.07K)

Attached: 123645423524.png (892x559, 732.39K)

eerie.

My sister in law rescued a stray cat. Had it for a month. One day she invited us over for a BBQ. I brought my dog, as I alway did. Her kids loved it. The cat freaked out and sent two of her kids to the hospital and nearly blinded her. Missed her eye by an eighth of an inch. She agonized for a month about having to give it up. Find it a home. Tried to make me feel guilty for suggesting that she just drive it down the road and let it be a feral beast like it was the month before. There’s sickos in every pet owner demographic.

I hate dogs in general. They’re for people who are needy with dependency issues and mental fog.

only sand niggers are scared by dogs

And why must they be so ugly?
Even German Shepherds (at least the ones that don't look overly inbred and tarded) and Rottweilers aren't as hideous.

race traitor, white people are made to slave any animal and weak race they encounter

Honestly, you're gay. You like guys. You like to have your ass fucked and suck dicks. Admitting it makes it easier. No one will judge.

Working dogs, on farms and for people who live in the country are fine. Apartment dogs are for needy people.

Awwww he's smiling!

Attached: 1654266504373.webm (608x1080, 2.45M)

Pitbulls look like stupid, violent niggers

>ban the dogs goy
never.

Pits are psychos. They even give them psych meds to calm them down. That should be a breed that exists

It's fun having a dog as a pet. You play with it and it's your friend that doesn't talk shit. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs that randomly snap and murder people. They need to be exterminated as a breed very unironically.

How is this Any Forums related? Take this over to Any Forums.

That dog doesn't look like a nigger
This dog does look like a nigger

>Men love women
>Women love children
>Children love animals
We exist in a world full of children.

>Hi want to watch my dog fuck my wife and eat his own shit?
>noooooo you don’t understand I have to heckin have a doggerino or I get sadderoo

White women and Cuck boys favorite little pet. Cope and seethe freak

I have always had dogs. I posted above. I however live where I give my dog a life that’s good for dogs and she has a purpose.

That dog is going to rape that baby

>I'm scared of a dog
tell me you're a woman without telling me you're a woman

Attached: Happy dog.jpg (407x680, 57.93K)

>Wahhh I'm afraid of a dog who only has high attack numbers because they are the most popular dog.
When the German Shepard, Doberman, and Rottweilers were the most popular, they were the most dangerous.
I've been bitten by a lab, chow, German Shepard, and a cocker spaniel. I have spent the MOST time around pitbulls and have never been harmed at all. Its the hick, spic, and nigger owners that are the problem.

Post skin colour

literal fucking demons

Non-white meat hooks typed this post.

Attached: 3AB20F9B-1C45-4B1A-8257-089A54FDD27A.jpg (1024x992, 122.58K)

A side effect of all the Jewish propaganda in America designed to make whites cozy up to niggers is a pathological obsession with finding the "good" in beings (niggers or nigbulls, same principle applies) that all your 5 senses tell you are dangerous.

Attached: 1555037426513.jpg (1242x1217, 164.07K)

That lil cutie? No way

You are retarded, pitbulls are rertarded and unstable. Your opinion fits.

>t. Made of bacon

"Gee I hope my single white mother doesn't surround me with vicious pit fighting dogs to feed her white woman savior complex"
-Babby

Who has the vid of the crucified monkey that gets drill tortured? that shit was CRAZY

Attached: Pit+boss_57c895_9556076.jpg (1200x1200, 162.95K)

What did the monkey do

kys sand nigger

looks like an ad for blacked desu

Attached: 20220414_104622.jpg (873x1080, 264.49K)

Imagine being scared of something half your size.

I’ll find you. You’ve pushed me too far.

Attached: 542C007A-3A78-4234-A7FA-F7E3D6A589CB.jpg (554x554, 44.55K)

Have you considered stop being a little bitch ass nigger? Its a fucking dog on a leash you basement dwelling faggot, not a dragon.

Just grow some balls and stop being scared of dog like a toddler with overbearing jew parents

people who put their babies next to pitbulls don't really love their kids They will say they do on social media, but in real life everyone in their lives know about their neglect. Like an elephant in the room. no one will say anything about it because they don't want to anger the pitbull owner. Cowards all around.

i like the muzzle. if they muzzled the pitniggers in public i wouldn't have any qualms about them. since the only one getting mauled is gonna be the owner in private.

>The cat freaked out and sent two of her kids to the hospital and nearly blinded her.
That's a bad ass cat

>overbearing jew parents
I know George is supposed to Italian but it's jerry stiller.

Attached: Frank-and-Estelle-Costanza-1.jpg (960x500, 67.78K)