When does Millennial end and Zoomer start?

>born 2001
>can't relate to anything Zoomers do or even say
>didn't have first phone till 2014
I'm just a late Millennial, aren't I?

Attached: 1624637823522.gif (112x112, 445.28K)

I'm '98 and I'd probably consider myself a proto-zoom, so you're shit out of luck user

I’ve heard up to 40 year old’s are millennials. Age-ism is more fluid than gender according to whoever comes up with this crap

I’m the earliest born zoomer (1997) and I can’t relate to any of these zoomer niggers either. I DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH BROCCOLI HEADS

but are you anything like later/current zoomers,
>only speak eubonics
>don't understand how computers work
>fried brain from constant dopamine input

I still remember VHSs and pre ipod/iphone world

>born 2001
no nigger youre a zoomer

You just have to say fr fr no cap at the end of your sentences to fit in the group

Millennials ended 1995
1996 onwards is zoomer territory
Of course a bunch of triggered 96-2000 zoom zooms will reply to this and try to claim millennial status, but theyre not. In fact 93-95 is pushing it. The last of the peak millennials were all born by 1990 and got to experience childhood in the 90s. If you don't remember 911 or the WWF Attitude Era you're not a millennial simple as.

>WWF Attitude Era
I remember that, but its mostly because my dad loved WWF/WWE

Have you ever actually met anyone under 18? Or do you just get all your info from cherrypicked outrage-bait on Any Forums?
I've got nothing against kids today, even if I can't relate to some of the shit they're into. People have been bitching about kids these days since the dawn of man, and the world is still turning. Just comes across as very bitter imo

You're a fucking faggot is what you are.

If you missed 9/11 because you are too young to remember, you're a zoomie.

>didn't have first phone till 2014
I hear ya. I remember back to being covetous of my aunt's car phone around 1993 when I didn't even have a pager yet

why did millennials troon out

This

If you have a CD Collection I will allow you to think of yourself as a Millennial

Attached: 1591230113259.png (729x658, 24.31K)

>actually believing in generation cutoffs

No, I'm a millenial and old enough to be your dad...that makes you absolutely zoomer.

Like 1995 I guess, but even that is a bit too young to really be a millennial. It is supposed to be the generation who "came of age" around the turn of the millennium, but being 5 years old is hardly of age. It seems like society is changing so quickly now that generations are becoming increasingly shorter. And even then, things change so fast that the earlier end of a generation feels like they have little in common with the later end of their generation.

You're a zoomer. Hang yourself, faggot.

IDK, but you for sure can't be a millennial if you were born in the 21st century.

zoomers aren't actually a generation
they're just whatever came after millennial

millennial and boomers are the only actual generations. "gen-x" is just the gap between them. there will be no more generations after millennial