So why exactly do you hate fags so much? Obviously if someone trying to rape kids then you should hate them...

So why exactly do you hate fags so much? Obviously if someone trying to rape kids then you should hate them, but that applies to straight men too.
>Butt sex is yuckie!
Okay? Grow up user. You're into wierd shit too.

Attached: 01.jpg (720x696, 74.53K)

>liked

>just tolerate evil bro

Attached: 1645522125025.jpg (333x376, 27.61K)

I don't really have a problem with gays and I don't get why it's such a hot topic among cuckservatives

None of this would happen is you just didn't make such a big deal out of us wanting to fuck dudes. Homophobes are the ones escalating each time, you'll never learn.

Attached: why-i-took-my-son-to-the-pride-parade-1280x960-768x432-1528748388.jpg (768x432, 141.88K)

Link?

I know this is a troll thread but anal sex scientifically spreads way more disease along with not being useful for reproduction. Thus it serves no purpose beyond disease spreading.

I am straight and also have has unprotected anal sex with a women before and nothing about it was special or in any way better than vaginal sex as well. So not only is it an increased risk of disease, not beneficial for reproducing thus against nature, but it also had no benefit of even being more pleasurable anyway.

So that alone is enough reason to be opposed to homosexuals due to the fact that their very sexual nature is againsy reproduction and is many times more likely to spread illness and that homosexuals are many times more likely to have HIV, hepatitis, syphillis, gonorrahea, herpes, and other illness. Why would we accept or promote this aa a society? It's like promoting being a drug addict.

kill yourself sick fuck
>OP pic
horrible bait
toleration of fags in public brought us pedo acceptance

>using shitty language tricks like *phobe
kill yourself disgusting faggot

> OP liking

Attached: clockwork.jpg (225x225, 11.85K)

It's "evil" because...?

We should start promoting being drug addiction

Everyone knows the mental health benefits of drinking, so what's wrong with drinking every day? And caffeine + nicotine are some classic stimulants, there's a reason they're so popular as daily uppers throughout the world. Can't forget cannabis, being high can make any situation better (just don't get too high! Easier once you have a tolerance so best smoke everyday). Also consider some great alternatives like xanax if you don't like alcohol, methamphetamine if you don't like cigarettes, and oxycodone if you don't like weed! What's the point of living if you don't get to enjoy it? And remember, you set the limits.

>I know this is a troll thread but anal sex scientifically spreads way more disease along with not being useful for reproduction. Thus it serves no purpose beyond disease spreading.
>I am straight and also have has unprotected anal sex with a women before and nothing about it was special or in any way better than vaginal sex as well. So not only is it an increased risk of disease, not beneficial for reproducing thus against nature, but it also had no benefit of even being more pleasurable anyway.
Same applies to oral sex. I don't think you'll be banning that any time soon. Straight people have sex all the time without the intention of procreation so this seems irrelevant.
As for disease, there's also a risk among straight people even if it's not as high. You could make the argument that straight people shouldn't have sex either. If a couple happens to be gay and monogamous, why would that be an issue?

This is what awaits these lands of sodom, whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1618799920058.jpg (1280x640, 192.64K)

>None of this would happen is you just didn't make such a big deal out of us wanting to fuck dudes. Homophobes are the ones escalating each time, you'll never learn.

Gay marriage is legalized and homosexuality is increasingly a non-issue for most Americans, especially in larger cities. So when can we expect the Pride parades to end, or at least become more tame events?

They're obnoxious. "Look at me I suck dicks, dicks, I love them, look!". It's like if lefthanded people started to shout everywhere about their lefthandness, demanded a flag for it, run lefthanded parades. Like really stfu bitch noone cares
Ah and they groom and fuck children. Rope the fags

It wouldn't be a big deal if your kind didn't advertise their fetishes to children.

reported all of their videos for everything they could possible be reported for.
sage

Because fags and their fag diseases are the real reason the world shut down for two years.

> homo becomes more popular
> expecting that to make homo events not increase in size
At some point it stops being an event for awareness and starts becoming a celebration of victory

See, you get what you deserve with all this faggotry promotion. You people want us dead. Remember, you started this, don't get mad because it gets ugly.

Attached: 211001-Newberg-al-1452-c68ac7.jpg (1520x1014, 166.52K)

i don't hate fags that much

Attached: 1646457791147.png (1080x1920, 3.18M)

The amount of fags and trannies is increasing exponentially with this propaganda. In 20 years, if the world doesn't burn until then, europe and north america 40-50% will be identifying as lgbt, as more children are groomed into becoming fags.

Put a hand grenade in your asshole and explode, faggot.

>u want us dead
Actually, if you let us kill the parasites inside you you can still be useful without having to kill you.

Attached: 1626020520078.png (606x296, 41.27K)

found the faggot

Conservatards started the war against us. Actions have consequences.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-08-31-at-11.35.11-768x538.png (768x538, 114.64K)

this. it's not even tricky either, humans have an innate understanding of good and evil.
if you see someone walk onto the street in front of you while a car comes rushing on, you will naturally be shocked and want to pull them back. not because it really matters to you, they are some random stranger, if they get run over it changes absolutely nothing about your life, but just because grabbing their shoulder and pulling them back is the right thing to do.

but then some kike will come and ask you to define in academic terms why this was the right thing to do and if it couldn't also have been the wrong one and yadda yadda in an attempt to decompose civilized society and make it easier to exploit.

don't engage them and tell them to fuck off. you know what's right and you know what's wrong. you are not obligated to explain to the guy who did wrong why you disagree with his actions. that shit only happens in kiked out societies, you think some noble from two hundred years ago had to write an essay on why he disagrees with his wife bearing him a cuckspawn?

Wait you don't think drug addictions are outright encouraged by every form of media and profession?

Not an argument

I remember when poofters has ONE DAY, then they took a week... now it's a fcking month.
>no such thing as a slippery slope
REALLY?
ENOUGH OF THIS FAGGOTRY.
STOP MOLESTING OUR KIDS, YOU EVIL POOFS!

Attached: 1617882838663.png (720x1085, 1.01M)

Your feces spreads disease regardless of being monogamous. It’s waste and that includes your body getting rid of things that are dangerous to you.

If it wasn't for the kikes protecting your perversion, you would have died years ago from a bullet, animal.

What would a left handed flag look like because I think that's a great idea.

A flag split 50/50 with a palm on the left hand side?

The world is going to shit but the most important thing for you fags is you but sex being loved by everyone. The people are not skynet you stupid insane faggot.

Can't wait for the society collapse to finally get rid of faggots. You better buy a bunker, faggot.

>Conservatards started the war against us. Actions have consequences.

So it's not about answering our escalation? Even though you've won, you plan to continue escalating?

>You're into wierd shit too.
Yes, but butt sex isn't just yuckie, it's seriously hazardous.

Camps are coming… just wait. You’ll love them, they’ll be full of fags.

You will not like how this ends. Kek

>Actions have consequences.
you'll remember that burning in hell

It is very odd that leftists assume everyone is into weird stuff. I think it is a self cope which they use to justify their degenerate deeds

Nah it's definitely trendy at the moment, just wanted to have fun with the post