I don't hate Americans

I want America to become Anglo again, I want to see America prosper and I won't hate America because of some memes. Yeah Amerimutts exist and we know that America has the most mongrels but that doesn't mean everyone in America is a mongrel.

I want every mongrel to be kicked out of America, every bigger sent back to Africa and Spaniards to be relocated back to Latin America and I Jews to lose all power in America.

I want to see America become an Anglo country again like Canada and Australia and to see America actually be good, conserve its traditional culture and look after the true American people.

The true Americans are Anglos as they founded America and the American identity was created by Anglos.

Indians cam have reservations and be left alone.

I like America but hate what it's become.

Attached: Anglo-American_Exposition_poster,1914.jpg (785x600, 84.94K)

I want you both yellow teeth pigs and mutts genocide.

genocided*

The United States of America is not the American nation of people. The USA is finished and will never be an American nation-state again.

FPBP!

/Thread

Attached: amerimutt-cancer.jpg (720x926, 380.11K)

>The USA is finished and will never be an American nation-state again

Indeed and good riddance LOL.

Attached: muttfags-galore.webm (404x720, 2.35M)

you're a mutt on vpn airways

stop embarrassing yourself and your country

you cant shoot the nigger genes out your blood

Wrong dixoid, and I don't care how many kikes, spics, niggers, or methheads die, I will have my nation back

>you cant shoot the nigger genes out your blood

Not to mention, can't shoot against the MILLIONS of spics that have flooded the southern border of the US.

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

This is America now.

Attached: McDonalds.jpg (3319x2489, 1.2M)

you have no nation, you are a mutt, let that sink in

fpbp

And you have no krokodil, let that sink in

It's too late. It's been too late ever since they changed the immigration laws in the 1960s and removed the caps on non-white immigration. America began It's death spiral way back then and we've long since passed the demographic point of no return.
America is steadily turning into a wealthier version of Brazil and there's no real way to stop it.

I'm American and I want us to become more like a real white nation like Norway.
Fuck anglos, anglos and snail niggers aren't pure enough. Fuck Celtic nations, fucking niggers

Picture of my forehead to prove I'm not a mutt.

I'm an Anglo.

Attached: 20220603_150413.jpg (2576x1932, 1.07M)

This is how America should be.

Attached: IMG_20220601_175235_118.jpg (1280x1280, 428.97K)

Anglos are nordic.

Help, I'm one of the only actual whites left. I need exfil immediately. Most of the US flags you see posting are either spic or have spic. I know for a fact the demographics are lying too. Most of what they call white now is a farce.

Attached: 1639769110009m.jpg (1024x978, 246.1K)

No they aren't. My grandparents were all from the same town in Norway but I was unfortunate enough to grow up in America.
Shove your Anglo bullshit up your ass, you aren't Nordic and never will be.

Slavs have never been white.