Is this "CRT"? Why do white people get so fragile when talking about race?

Is this "CRT"? Why do white people get so fragile when talking about race?

Attached: FC-yJykWUAQ_ksG.jpg (800x960, 209.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/h2rhbb.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews rape kids because the Talmud tells them to. They aren’t even ashamed of it either!

We don't do that, where does it say that? Cite it

No. Critical race theory would have something in it about how whites are bad and automatically racist for existing, probably something about how the idea of "a family" itself is a product of institutionally racist white european society, because black kids don't usually have the same kind of "nuclear family" just a single mom and maybe a grandma.

Attached: 1601028846839.jpg (960x960, 136.71K)

Antisemitic paintings =/= the Talmud

>Why do white people get so fragile
Nigger.

You
Will
Never
Be
A
Woman

Cope and seethe transcel

Attached: IMG_20220528_215907_382.jpg (1080x786, 158.8K)

no one wants to talk about race honestly.

i would support crt as long as it had a section about how Americans are forced to subsidize a jewish ethnostate who does dna test for purity has a wall and no mixed marriages while our govt tells us we must transfer the entire 3rd world to our backyard

You can ignore the inherent "anti-whiteness" in CRT and still see that it's racist as hell. Here we go pushing racially based "identities", i.e., 21st century stereotypes, which runs completely contrary to eliminating racism? It's not that difficult to see what a load of shit this stuff is...

>why do white people get so fragile

That's a Kafka Trap and should always be pointed out.

Why cant niggers do math?

CRTs are pretty nice.

Attached: 1581549999468.jpg (4128x2322, 2.87M)

Sounds like you're the fragile one, Chaim. Kill all jews

based

niggers are going to cause the collapse of civilization

Attached: WhiteAmericaHypWP.jpg (1026x977, 137.3K)

YIDS RAPE KIDS

Attached: yidsrapekids.jpg (1089x600, 110.62K)

Because you are a racist

>baseless claim is made
>refuted
>baseless evidence is given
>refuted
>"Y-you're the fragile one!"

That worksheet does not appear to be CRT, and I have never read any of the books listed so I don't know whether they are CRT-esque or not. The way it appears to me, and apparently to other people who don't like CRT and/or do not think it is appropriate to teach to children is more or less:
>Non-CRT = people come from a wide range of backgrounds, so we should all come together, learn from each other, and celebrate our differences and similarities
>CRT = wypipo are to blame for all of the world's problems, whether they caused them or not, and all whites alive today are responsible for the alleged misdeeds of their ancestors so they should give money to black people and not speak up when black people commit crimes. Other than that, we should all come together and hug blah blah blah

MEANWHILE, in the 3000 year old Middle Kingdom, their children are learning...

Science for bioweapons.
Technology to flood the market with cheap devices.
Engineering for building new space stations, that don't leak.
Math for cornering the world's financial markets.

Thank God MURICA's the Group Identity Lessons.

Because we are tired of paying for non-Whites who can't even feed themselves. They are like pitiful little children that never grow up.

>poc
>never studies, fails school

Is this systemic racism? Why are people of colour so fragile?

CRT is actually cathode ray tube, a display tech.

I have that the nigger population took the term for a TV tube and used it to promote their race shit and ruin search results when I search CRT for info about tv tubes...

Baseless claim? It's in your own book, kike! Jews rape kids and eat foreskins

You can tell a boomer white bitch made this based on the formatting and dog shit font selection.

No, that's the pre-work before the lecture on CRT-related topics. It is a bit hard to talk about race theory with a child that has no context about race until you have exercises like this where they define their race and are fed a "suggested book list" filled with "Let's Talk About Race" books.