civil war and famines are coming asshole
stop tugging your dick and prepare
start lifting
start doing cardio
start practicing with your guns
get some food
do fuckibg something you betamax faggot

I want my frens to survive thus shit

Attached: 1650063786914.jpg (705x870, 79.05K)

Look at those faggy puddy subhuman arms

I'm 80% English bruv
don't make fun of yourself lad

>wanting to survive

Attached: hahaha-what-a-story-mark.jpg (400x400, 83.44K)

I'm buying an AK 47 soon to prepare. Things will get way worse before they get better.

Tac Snuggie!!!

Because you faggots will not fight.
So why waste the money?
Grow some balls and I will invest in gear to join in.
Otherwise, go polish your phallus substitute.

glownigger tranny is big mad

>phallus substitute
It's really more of a phallus supplement, if you want to be technical about it. I mean, you can only kill one enemy soldier at a time with just the dick. The gun acts as a power multiplier.

don't need to prep, god provides.

prep you faggots
gun is good

Attached: zardoz-featured.jpg (1200x676, 114.44K)

Says the little cunt online that needs his gun to play pretend that he is going to bust a nut in someone.
Come back after you have had sex at least once, kid.

JUST

dilate
you will never be a woman

GOD has provided me with the means to prep, I agree.

I've been a povertyfag all my life user and not once have I went without my daily bread, I do not fear where my next meal will come from, because it always has and will always come as long as I remain faithful.

I've been poverty my entire life and GOD has provided me with a means to have more than a years worth of food vacuum sealed and kept climate controlled. GOD is great is an understatement, without his grace none of that would have been possible.

plenty of coexist and in this house we believe nonsense around here. I expect grow fat from this "famine".
Stock marsala wine and spices my dude. Stock brown sugar. The rest shall be provided.

Attached: IMG_20210703_011207_257.jpg (1440x1440, 365.24K)

Okay, one question always bugged me and finally I will ask it. What is the point of this firearm? Hear me out: I know precious little about American laws, but I know it's easier for a merchant to not subvert than it is for a white man to acquire a full auto rifle, third class permit and some other shit. So, if you are a law abiding citizen, that means that you can only have semi auto firing gun. So what is the point of having modern design, especially a bull pup, entire point of which is recoil control during automatic fire, if you can't, in fact, fire automatically? Is it price, possibility of conversion, aesthetics or what?

This movie was actually good famalam

because at any time converting them to full auto is a matter of seconds to minutes to do. that's the elephant in the room

because a stubby semi auto with a decent barrel length is far more useful than a single shot bolt action rifle.

>>my friends

Idk who you are faggot

remember, you cannot take your prep with you.

14 So when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the housetop go back inside to retrieve anything from his house. 16 And let no one in the field return for his cloak.

user.... do you understand most white Americans have a lawless spirit
as for your
>not fully automatic
Pic related can change that

Attached: 2020-03-10-use-a-drill-final-clean-00-01-57-10-still053-1584632505.jpg (1920x1080, 118.86K)

this is a lie. with ars for example, you need a pocket in the receiver for the auto sear to move. aside from some early colts, most semi auto ar15s lack this pocket, or at least, it's not big enough.

Nice Reddit finger

go back to plebbit
the fuck is a friend
I'm talking about frens you nigger

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 6.82K)

subtle bait
I'm not showing you secret magic user

lightning links are 3D printed, or made out of sheet metal dawg. also it's not hard to drill a third hole and acquire an auto seer if you know where to look but lightning links are pop your rear takedown pin, drop it in, drop upper, pop pin back in place and now you are full auto

hahaha fag, not my problem

Big brain, tight lips. U single bud?

>Mfw I prepped to some degree but I'm starting to feel like nothing ever happens and that anything truly catastrophic will be outside my lifetime
Truly the biggest of blackpills.

How legal is that? You can just buy a conversion kit? You can do it yourself or do you need a gunsmith? Also, by legal, I mean functioning society, not shit-hits-the-fan-and-laws-no-longer-work scenario.