It's literally OVER

DISNEY will buy Good Smile who owns Any Forums, get ready for the timeline where racist chuds will be owned by satanic Disney lmao

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/

Attached: literally disney.png (680x180, 23.42K)

You misread it idiot, deals as in they sell licensed figures for Disney, and not very many

Goodsmile should sue Wired for slander, all I see is typical anime characters on their site, not “underage girls in various states of undress”

>partner = owner
you're fucking retarded cunt
they're an advertising partner, obviously

Fake and gay as usual from the pasta-niggers.

Hopefully Twitter under musk lets us say nigger , kike, and that women should not be fat

Whatever, gook smile, maybe we will be released from this place.

100% this. The containment of Any Forums chads and potential chads is fucking poison. Sure it's funny as fuck to bant and share here....but we'd do more good outside of this hellhole replete with jidf shills and fag jannies.

Attached: 1654220194579.jpg (486x679, 191.17K)

>Good Smile who owns Any Forums
Good joke, nigger.

Attached: 1554520385460.jpg (272x320, 27.83K)

Slander? That's straight up free advertising

WE GOOD SMILE NOW

Attached: 1357272597039.jpg (1247x855, 270.61K)

>also produces figurines depicting underage anime girls in various states of undress
It all makes sense now.

Elon. Pls throw 20 mil at us and buy a sea of piss. You wanted Twitter, a waterworld of piss

Absolutely. Those are clearly older figure models not underage girls. Absolute defamation and slander and libel.

If bidenflation hadn't destroyed the economy I'd buy like five of their figures. They are adorable. Kino top shelf figures, even the disney ones. So well done. Top notch sculpture and paint.

They think chibis are lolis.

>figurines of underage girls in various stages of undress

This is also true for Mattel

When do we get a Pepe themed ride at Disney world?

American "journalists" going 5 minutes without randomly slandering someone challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Also there's nothing wrong with cunny

Attached: lolibooru 380603 ass_visible_through_thighs eyebrows_visible_through_hair klee_(genshin_impact) old_school_swimsuit one-piece_swimsuit simple_background.jpg (1068x1365, 781.96K)

when it happens we'll move to christchan and leave Any Forums to the pedophiles

White people survive by settling the frontier to escape niggers.
We do the same on the web. There are other chans for frens.

I finally figured out how to post kjxmna

>who-owns-Any Forums/

Attached: 1565324473148.jpg (320x247, 17.84K)

Disney will produce Pepe the frog and tranny figures from Any Forums?

remember when disney's music label signed insane clown posse and then clutched their pearls?
i do
lulz

Attached: guns.jpg (469x408, 25.53K)

They're gonna get radicalized coming here.

>pretending Ustar doesn't run Any Forums for the NSA
guess you're the most retarded shill we have had in the last 6 months, and that's saying a lot.

They aren't? Shit are you telling me my funko pop collection is worthless?

Transgender barbie is $17.99 years old you pervert!

That would be worth the trip to Florida, not Anaheim though cause fuck covid tyrants

I need

Love the shirt peps, looking strong today

Good Smile, being a Japanese company, cannot legally be bought by foreign companies.

Yeah they look 12 but they are 300 years old dragons right