Three more British soldiers have fainted during the Queens Jubilee celebrations

Three more British soldiers have fainted during the Queens Jubilee celebrations.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10881601/Second-soldier-faints-standing-guard-outside-St-Pauls-Cathedral-Queens-thanksgiving-service.html

Attached: 58634107-10881601-With_temperatures_of_around_20C_in_London_today_standing_for_hou-a-119_1654252712903.jpg (962x1443, 282.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10878573/Long-Island-lacrosse-player-dies-unexpectedly-studying-UMass-Amherst.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s common for people to lock their knees during drills and ceremonies and pass out from it. It’s one thing you’re told not to do.
>t. US Marine

why do they make you wear hats with chinstraps that juuuust barely cling to your chin? The fuck is that? Get better hats. Why are there chinstraps at all? Just have it fit your inbred, misshapen, bong head. Got I hate hat faggots, they are literally worse than child rapists. I'm going to vomit with rage.

this is now new pol where we discuss people fainting over a dead politician

Attached: 1626950134406.jpg (828x943, 479.26K)

this

t. regular mine stomper

Hahahaha they're all brown

2 more shots.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10878573/Long-Island-lacrosse-player-dies-unexpectedly-studying-UMass-Amherst.html

Attached: 1624976915908.png (651x420, 46.03K)

lol i have some british blood but this was hilarious

Everything about this ceremony is useless

Shit's happen all the time during ceremonies.
It has nothing to do with the vaccines but rather with the weaklings they keep recruiting and who can't stand for an hours without fainting.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

based and flying off the handle pilled

Clearly you fags have never done military service. This is very common when you're forced to stand still for long periods of time

It's called tradition, like McDonald's or getting shot

Lol and they do it anyway, and more often than past generations.

Reap what you sow.

Those niggers look like clothed apes lol

>20 degrees C
>68 degrees F
>this is hot for the british soldier
what the fuck??

Why are there niggers there?

STOP LOCKING YOUR KNEES

you’re right they should be forced to lie still instead
if they still need help I know a way to help them

the english use monkies for ceremony? the fuck... is that a hold over from ruling over India that one time or somethin...

there are almost no white people left in the UK

the armed forces don't train the best anymore! sad!

haha Okay david... whew... how fucking dumb are you?