All the multiple boosted people I know are sick

Or have gotten sick

LOL

They still aren't suspicious. People are so fucking dumb

Attached: 1600094261264.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

Half my family was pushing the vaxx narrative until someone suddenly fainted after getting the jab. It doesn’t matter OP people are too far inside their asses even if they get tumours from it, they won’t admit they were wrong.

I don’t care I just want them to die now lol

>LOL I was brainwashed by low IQ right wing propaganda
Good for you buddy

That's funny because all the multiple boosted people I know haven't gotten sick.

Soon buddy

people both jabbed and unjabbed I know are becoming unwell sporadically, however the jabbed ones seem to be getting hit harder by the same ilnesses that let the unjabbed off with just the sniffles.
VAIDSisters did we get too cocky?

LOTS of triple boosters in my area are getting sick. While my few friends and I (unvaxxed) have been totally fine. I'm starting to buy the theory thst these MRNA shots are crippling the immune system. It's sad...but TPTB were going to run this psyop eventually, it was in the play book for a long time. I DO see it blowing up in their face as we speak. There was literally NO other way to defeat their control grid....then to force them to pull the pin too early...and let the masses see what's been done to a certain % of them. This might have saved the human race if you understand where I'm coming from. Never shut up about it. Never let these stupid fucks forget what they were willing to let the government do. What they were going to put into their young children. But do it with tact.

nocebo shilling

Attached: 1653287470236.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

I don't give a fuck who's sick or not sick. If you lined up and let some mole in a salad bar face shield and paper mask inject mystery goop into you because gov said so you're a cocksucker. There's just no way around that. You're a moron. The end.

Really? All the boosted people I know have had covid twice and multiple colds and now the flu since getting jabbed

>People are so fucking dumb
people voted for Merkel 4 times in a row
what do you expect?

tact? who needs tact, fuck your optics and go griefing those linked in any way to this shit. string them from the streetlights with little signs telling how many they helped kill. a good Lynching will save us all.

Attached: canofhate.jpg (250x300, 13.95K)

just tell them "stay healthy" and move on

you dont....feel bad for them?
how are they not victims?
>oh well i can find a way to blame them
oh i know

Attached: 1650128464044.png (599x280, 129.74K)

Just take the goy juice you filthy taxpayer! Its 100% effective and free!!!!! In other news, Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia!!!!

Attached: 1644463560938.jpg (819x1024, 93.83K)

Sick b8

That's what I do. When it first rolled out, I tried warning the people I know. No one listened, and all it ended up doing was frustrating me and burning a few bridges. Doesn't matter anymore, I just wish them well but at the same time I expect some casualties in the near future. It will be very sad, and I'm just trying to brace myself for it.

This is the a member of the group of progressives that calls you antivaxxer! They also call you:
Bigot
Chud
Transphobic
Incel
Conspiracy theorist
Inbred
Racist
Anti globalist
>how much longer does Weimar 2.0 go on before Hitler 2.0 gets voted into office? There won't be any delousing stations this time, just ovens burning khazar filth and other degenerates 24 hours a day. Inshah allah!!!

Attached: 1650561884452.png (798x650, 348.43K)

Muh brain is washed. This user wins the interwebs!
>never question fauci you antivaxxer chuds!!!

Attached: 1642055519949.jpg (640x360, 45.1K)

>you dont....feel bad for them?
These people wanted to see me dead and I lost my job over, I did my best to warn them but they didn't listen, why should I feel bad for them? It was their own choice.

A few examples I know:
Man, healthy, takes 2 shots and suddenly he has like 5 or 6 cancers all over his body.
Another man has constant pain and bleeding from his ass after one shot.
Woman, healthy, suddenly has cancer after 3 shots.

My aunt tells me that the people at her company are constantly sick nowadays.

test

Half my coworkers are getting sick as fuck right now. About a year after vaccines and 3-6 months after booster. i know because theg always brag about the next shot. lol. Off work for 2-6 weeks no pay and everyone is forgetful as fuck.